Scared, waiting & worried - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Scared, waiting & worried Scared, waiting & worried

Unread 06-07-2009, 11:58 AM
Re: Scared, waiting & worried

I too can totally relate to your story, I wish that I could offer some advise that would ease your fears, but my TAH is scheduled for the 23rd of June. But I also suffer from PTSD due to incest, I keep assosiating this upcoming surgery with those events(like is there anything else they can take from me?) but I just keep telling myself that they are not taking my spirit or who I am, instead they are just helping me to surrvive and conquor one more event that still won't keep me down.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-07-2009, 02:55 PM

I have no words of advice as I am a "sister in waiting' also. This verse brings me so much comfort maybe it will help you too...

May the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. 2 Thess. 3:16.

Many, many blessings to you!
Unread 06-07-2009, 03:29 PM

Ladies,

Thank you for posting. I, too, am a survivor of sexual abuse (age 14) and domestic violence. I am terrified of being in the hospital, having to endure the catheter, and relying on others to help me post surgery. I cry very easily these days and can't imagine how I'm going to make it until June 17th.
Unread 06-07-2009, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner38 View Post
Ladies,

Thank you for posting. I, too, am a survivor of sexual abuse (age 14) and domestic violence. I am terrified of being in the hospital, having to endure the catheter, and relying on others to help me post surgery. I cry very easily these days and can't imagine how I'm going to make it until June 17th.
I know that it can be very hard to rely on the help of others but I do believe that God will put someone in your path for you. And as you have already surrvived so much I pray that you will have peace before and after your procedure. My prayers are with you!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register