5 months post hysterectomy & BSO: Help! Sex drive zero!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

5 months post hysterectomy & BSO: Help!  Sex drive zero!! 5 months post hysterectomy & BSO: Help! Sex drive zero!!

Unread 04-09-2016, 07:17 AM
5 months post hysterectomy & BSO: Help! Sex drive zero!!

Good morning girls! It's been 5 months since my surgery and I have not had 1 pleasing sexual encounter. It's driving me crazy! I go back to the doctor next week for 2nd follow up. It's been changed twice so, I am finally getting back to her. I plan on having this discussion with her. I was hoping to get some input from someone that is/had this same problem.
Thanks so much! It's been great to have these messages to read over the last few months.

Thanks again and may God bless each one of you every day in your return to normal.

Ladonna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-09-2016, 10:33 AM
Re: Help! Sex drive zero!!

Your not alone. I have a sex drive but when I have sex it hurts so much we have to stop I feel so bad for my bf but I'm going to the doctor weds to find out what the problem is good luck on your up coming appointment
Unread 04-09-2016, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyk33 View Post
Your not alone. I have a sex drive but when I have sex it hurts so much we have to stop I feel so bad for my bf but I'm going to the doctor weds to find out what the problem is good luck on your up coming appointment
I don't have much pain now. It was real bad for awhile. But about the last 3 weeks no pain really either. How old are you Wendy k33?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-09-2016, 12:57 PM

Same here and I kept both ovaries, not sure what's going on but I actually feel I had a brain switch instead of a hysterectomy because I have no desire at all in the subject!! Very frustrating!! Thinking of going to the doctor but don't want to be on medication for this, I was naturally very active and now zip! I'm just depressed!
Unread 04-09-2016, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladonna Joyce View Post
I don't have much pain now. It was real bad for awhile. But about the last 3 weeks no pain really either. How old are you Wendy k33?
I'm 34 I'm hoping my doctor can give me some input on why I have so much pain
Unread 04-09-2016, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyk33 View Post
I'm 34 I'm hoping my doctor can give me some input on why I have so much pain
Good luck! I hope your doctor can help. I am 52 so I guess my activity should be slowing down. 🙁 Maybe my doctor can help too!
Unread 04-09-2016, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladonna Joyce View Post
Good luck! I hope your doctor can help. I am 52 so I guess my activity should be slowing down. 🙁 Maybe my doctor can help too!
Thanks good luck and hope you can get some input on what will help
Unread 04-09-2016, 06:34 PM

Sometimes I think it can be psychological bc we know we had surgery.. Insufficient lubrication & or reduced estrogen levels...

You can talk to your Dr... Heres some things that may help: kelp 2k mg, Vit B complex 100 mg ea vit calms nerves, Vit E for reproductive system, Fish liver oil, Lecithin capsules 2400 mg 3x day w meals has essentual fatty acid helps nerve function. PaBA 100 mg, Vit C 3kmg divided doses glandular function, Zinc 50 mg + copper, helps impared sex function. From Prescription for Nutritional Healing..

Eat alfalfa sprouts, avacado, eggs, olive oik, pumpkin seeds, other seeds, nuts, seaame oil, wheat, bee llen supplements. Wild Yam take for 2 weeks, then stop 2 weeks...

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register