Aaaaaaaack! - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 08-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Re: Aaaaaaaack!

Thank you for your uplifting story! You have no idea how much it helps to read about successful surgeries. I will have surgery 8/15...total hyster. with removal of both ovaries. I'm still scared but better than a few days ago after speaking with my surgeon about some of my worries.

Take good care of yourself and God bless you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-12-2011, 12:22 AM

My DH was extremely stressed for weeks before! As for me I was very excited about my surgery. The only thing that bummed me out was I would not be able to give my DH an "ours" baby. We have his & hers from previous marriages. But after talking to him we were both fine with our two.

I do understand the nerves extremely well from previous surgeries though. Best I can tell you is keep busy, keep your eyes on the prize & talk with you s.o.

Hugs to all!
Unread 08-12-2011, 07:44 AM

We also cannot have an "ours" baby. Kind of makes me sad that will never be. But really its impossible anyways. I had my tubes tied due to a horrible marriage. he had a vasectomy. But i always secretly wished we would win the lotto and reverse that and have a baby. lol I know im a big dreamer right?

6 days to go !!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-12-2011, 07:45 AM

And i get HORRIBLE pms right before right? Gee thanks lady parts! I have a killer head ache too and no advil allowed
Unread 08-12-2011, 08:27 AM

A for you, cabby - what a roller coaster ride, huh? Relief is coming, though!

Unread 08-12-2011, 10:27 AM

I literally was CRYING IN my sleep. crazy huh. I am a nervous wreck and have so much to try to do in the next few days.
Unread 08-12-2011, 11:45 AM

Three days to go. I'm hanging in there for now. By Sunday I'm sure I'll be wired and not able to sleep. Maybe that's best so when they start pre-op'ing me, I'll be sleepy and won'd mind as much!!

Cabby, I'm thinking of you. We'll get through this!
Unread 08-12-2011, 12:48 PM

I know how you feel. I've never had a problem sleeping, but with 3 days to go I'm sooo nervous I've become a total scatterbrain...lol I just know I'm forgetting something, but I guess that's what family & friends are for. If I do forget something they can get it for me
Unread 08-12-2011, 03:00 PM

Hi Princess...you have the same date as I do. I am about as ready as I'm going to be (I think!). I hope your surgery goes well and we'll both be back here telling others that it wasn't so difficult. Sunday won't be at all fun. :-(
Unread 08-12-2011, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabby5 View Post
11 more days ladies!!!!! Holy cow. I'm freakin out!!!!

Just wanted to share a hug and a huge " I'm freaking out" with all our princesses in waiting.

Queenie what do you have now 5 or 6 days now? Thinking of you!
I am counting down with you! I am scheduled for the 18th, too. Today, I went out and purchased a few gowns and undies from Target. After reading the forums, I made sure to get some Gas-x, too!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register