Pre-Op HRT | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Options and Alternatives

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 03-14-2013, 02:02 PM
Pre-Op HRT

So I was scheduled for surgery then my PCM made me get a second opinion with a new doctor. So I did that and she gave me a shot of depo that put me post menopausal and put me on HRT. I have been losing my mind. I have been moody, can't sleep, and just plain *****y a lot of the time. My husband bought me Zquil last night and I slept for the first time in weeks... I really needed that. I have also gained a few pounds (I work out and diet) I have been trying to lose weight since I had my daughter almost three years ago and so far no luck. I don't know what to do. My new dr said she would give me the surgery as long as this treatment she is trying works. But now I am afraid this is how I will be after surgery. Also on the other hand my husband is telling me he does want another baby he is not helping anything, we will be having another talk to decide what we want before I go back to my Dr next week. Any advice?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-16-2013, 09:48 PM
Re: Pre-Op HRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by militarygrl View Post
Also on the other hand my husband is telling me he does want another baby he is not helping anything, we will be having another talk to decide what we want before I go back to my Dr next week. Any advice?
Hi militarygrl:

The most important decision for you (and your husband) at this time is deciding if you are wanting to perserve your fertility

I hope you are able to find the right answers. I am sending huge cyberhugs
Unread 03-19-2013, 07:04 AM
Re: Pre-Op HRT

Thanks I did talk to him and he said he doesn't want anymore. I go to my appt in Friday so we will see what they say

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register