I can't sleep...I'm so nervous! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I can't sleep...I'm so nervous! I can't sleep...I'm so nervous!

Unread 05-06-2002, 03:14 AM
I can't sleep...I'm so nervous!

It is 5 a.m and I have not slept a wink. My surgery is scheduled @ 7:30 am and I need to be @ the hospital by 6 a.m. I will get in the shower in a few moments and then pack something like a robe and my toothpaste. I am grateful that I read this information I am going to be sure to tell my hubby to get my some A&D ointment for my bowel prep. I know that this is the right thing to do. I have suffered with the long, clotty period for over 10 years and they have not gotten any better. I had done unterine ablation, unterine suspension and birth control pills. Nothing has worked, I pray this will add some new comfort in my life. I am married with 3 children and my hubby had a vasectomy 2 years ago, so children are not an option. I complained 9 years ago when my periods lasted 8 days, then I was concerned when they lasted 10, I accepted my fate when they last 12, but when they reached 14 days I got MAD. I told my doctor I needed help and this is not going to work for me anymore. This is my last resort, I do hope it will be the right thing for me to do. I will write back as soon as I can to update everyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2002, 03:49 AM
Good Luck!

Soon you'll be beyond the worry and into healing! How many times and ways can I say GOOD LUCK!!!
Unread 05-06-2002, 04:41 AM
Thinking of you

You'll be getting prepped for your surgery as I write this but I wanted to write it anyway to let you know that I'm thinking of you and I wish you all the best in your recovery.

When you read this you'll be beyond the bleeding, clots, and emotional and physical pain. You'll be focused on your healing and looking forward to your new life after that.

I'm sorry that you didn't get much sleep the night before your surgery. It's good that your surgery is so early in the morning because you'll be getting lots of rest afterwards.

All the best to you. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register