11 Weeks post op,still having pain - Page 2 | Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

11 Weeks post op,still having pain 11 Weeks post op,still having pain

Unread 09-15-2005, 03:29 AM
11 Weeks post op,still having pain

Hi heyheypaula

I had been looking at the other messages for quite a few days before I wrote mine, wondering why no one mentioned the same pains and thinking there must be a problem and this is not normal recovery.The bottom ache for me is worse when I get in and out of the car and when I have been sitting down anywhere for any length of time.I amd fine when I wake up in the morning.I know what you mean about the tiredness I feel the same although I sleep for a couple of hours and then wake up usually due to hormonal night sweats and then cant get back to sleep.Its even worse if I have a glass of wine or 2. Even though with these problems I feel so much better than before the hysterectomy.I am going to try and take some Vitamins and see if that helps.Have a good day.

Sue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-15-2005, 03:33 AM

Hi Josh
Maybe it is something to do with Vaginal Hysterectomies.My pains have been off and on for about the last 2 weeks but yesterday and today I have been pain free and feeling so well.Hope it lasts.Please let me know what your doctor says.Would be interested.Sue
Unread 09-15-2005, 03:39 AM

Hi Mahern

You're right, we should take it easy and that is what I have been doing the last couple of days and must say I think it has helped my pain.Although it is like this and then comes back.Well I am looking on the bright side that it may have gone now as I have been taking things a lot easier.Hope your pain is soon a thing of the past.Sue
Unread 09-15-2005, 10:28 AM

ive been a little nervous the last couple days and can't find anything on the site about this, i'm fine sitting down its when a get up and it feels like "everything is going to fall out of my crotch " and have pain.
i found out i have kidney infection but this feels weird to me. i actually feel the need to hold myself to keep everything in. i havn't taken a pain killer for 2 weeks at least ,and last night i had to take one and use a heating pad to get comfort
help?????? i had a tah and kept ovaries...i have felt great till the last couple days.
Unread 09-15-2005, 01:03 PM

Hi dirtand diamond
Sorry to hear about your pain.I had a vaginal hysterectomy and I also felt that feeling that everything was going to fall out.It lasted for me about a week.If you are seeing your doctor anyway maybe you should tell him and see what he says.I had my op on 27th June and for the first month I had all sorts of pains that would come and go and I would be so worried and then I would look on this site and it would make me feel much better.I also had a bad Urine infection at 3 weeks.When I did a wee it was just blood.But its amazing how with the help of the sisters here everyday I just got better.Let m eknow how you get on.
Lots of
Sue

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register