Please Pray for US - Page 4 | Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Please Pray for US Please Pray for US

Unread 08-31-2005, 08:55 PM
Please Pray for US

All of my good thoughts are with you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-31-2005, 09:38 PM
Please Pray for US

All Canadians are praying for everyone touched by this hurricane. How very terrible. We can't even imagine such a tragedy. I'm so sorry for the losses people have suffered. So very sorry. Sincerely hope things get better real soon. Try to take it easy as you try to recover. Constantly thinking of you all.
Unread 08-31-2005, 09:40 PM
Please Pray for US

HELP is ARRIVING every minute...you WILL be helped and cared for soon. I'm in Norfolk, Virginia; 4 Navy ships left port this morning along with helicopters and cargo planes filled with supplies; also the local chapters of the Red Cross and FEMA--hang tight! I CANNOT imagine having to go through what you folks in New Orleans, Alabama, Miss, and Florida are going through. The only thing that is important right now is keeping each other safe. Dont give in and try to help; let that help come from people who are trained and physically able. If you have cellular service it might not hurt to place a call to the Red Cross and explain that you need immediate response due to recent surgery. If nothing else someone would be able to supply you with water, non-perishable food items, clothing, medication(s), etc. Call them.

I wish there was something more I could say or do; hopefully my words have shed a bit of comfort if for just a moment. Hang in there; relief will find you soon.
Praying for the safety of your relatives.

stay well
diana
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-31-2005, 09:54 PM
Please Pray for US

My heart breaks each time I watch the news. I am praying for all you that were affected and your loved ones and friends. I know that help is on the way, but it never seems to get there quick enough. I'm also that this happened right after your surgery Mspittmang. Not that there is a good time to have such a disaster, but it makes it even worse that this is happening right now after your surgery. Please be extra extra careful right now and remember that your body only has one opportunity to heal properly. All of y'all are in my thoughts and prayers and let us know how we can help.
Unread 08-31-2005, 10:17 PM
Please Pray for US

My prayers are with all of you that were in the path of Katrina. My nephew and his little family live in Kenner. I just heard from my sister that they are all safe. His young wife has gone to New Orleans to help with the search and rescue. I heard on the news that help is on the way from all over the country. I live southeast of Houston and I know light company crews from here left as soon as possible. Our local Red Cross has also headed your way, and as silly as this may sound an abulance crew from my little town. I live in a really small town. I know it is going to be hard to sit and watch your DH with the clean up, but you have to take it easy. I pray that you hear from your other family soon to ease your minds. I will email my cousin tonight and have you and all my La. sisters recovering from surgery put on the Church's prayer list for special healing. Our Lord and Savior is in control. And I believe that he has his arms wrapped around you and your family. May all of those affected by this terrible storm be blessed.
Unread 08-31-2005, 10:47 PM
Please Pray for US

Just a reminder.....
In order for the Red Cross and other search and rescue/recovery teams to be able to do the extraordinary job that they do, they rely on the publics generous donations. If anyone feels compelled to help out the recovery effort(s), remember you could always make a monetary donation to your local Red Cross chapter; or donate a pint of blood.
This is not a solicitation from the Red Cross; its a personal message from me to those wanting to help the survivors of one of the worst, if not THE worst, disasters the United States has ever endured.

wishing everyone well
diana
Unread 09-01-2005, 02:20 AM
Please Pray for US

My prayers are with you and yours. Please don't add to the family crises by overdoing it and causing yourself harm. There is still a role for you. You can offer emotional support and love and if you are a good problem solver why not start a list of things to do. You must feel so disempowered as you can't do anything manual but believe me you will be a great help to your husband.
God Bless you all and all the other families that have got caught up in this
With love
Jean xx
Unread 09-01-2005, 02:42 AM
Please Pray for US

To all in the affected areas, my prayers and my hopes for some joy in all the tragedy. Our nation is strong and we will help all our brothers and sisters get through this catastrophe. Help is on the way. Take care of yourself as best you can.
Sue
Unread 09-01-2005, 03:29 AM
Prayers from Overseas

I would like to add my love huggles and prayers to all effected by this dreadful event. To the sisters effected by Katrina I really hope that you and your familes are okay. Please keep us informed as we might be a million miles away but we still care.

I have also opened a thread for sisters overseas who wish to donate to the American Red Cross. I would love to be able to do more.

You are in our thoughts and prayers

Love and Huggles Lynne
Unread 09-01-2005, 05:41 AM
Please Pray for US

My prayers are with you. And I'm sending a big your way. Please, please, don't exert yourself, I know it's hard to stand by and watch others do the work and feel that you can't do anything, but you will only make yourself worse. I pray that you find your missing family members safe and sound.

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register