Does Aunt Flo "know"?? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Does Aunt Flo "know"?? Does Aunt Flo "know"??

Unread 12-06-2003, 08:13 AM
Does Aunt Flo "know"??

Does Aunt Flo know she's soon to be history? My period started two days ago and last night had another wonderful sleepless night because of her and her flooding. Was up about 4-5 times making sure I hadn't leaked all over the place and caught her just in time. I really think she enjoys all this....kind of her last hurrah. But I'll be having the last laugh.
She'll probably make one more appearance before my Jan 5 castle date, unfortunately. But surgery will take the wind out of her sails for good. Told my dh last night it seems weird that this could be my last "full term" period. Woo hoo!!! Forty years of periods is enough for me.
I'm ready for the happy dance!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-06-2003, 10:46 AM
Does Aunt Flo "know"??

I know how you feel, I am due for one more visit from Aunt Flo, before my Castle date of Dec 31. (knowing my luck, she will show up the day I go in) I just can't wait to not visit with her anymore, no more getting up every hour on the hour at night, hoping I did not have a "Accident" in my sleep, no more wondering if I can go here or there without worrying that She will visit when least expected!!!! No more 10 days on and 10 days off!!!!! I hope Aunt Flo does know she will be History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 12-06-2003, 02:28 PM
Does Aunt Flo "know"??

I had aunt flo over for tea and padcakes when I went in for surgery. It was funny to think she would be walking into a trap! After many years of aunt flo's unwelcome and painful visits, I was delighted to have her silenced permanently. I had to pay to have her "taken out" for good, but it was well worth the money to get rid of her! ha hah
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-06-2003, 09:12 PM
Does Aunt Flo "know"??

I agree w/you Mel, I had the same experience! My castle date was October 7th and Aunt Flo was due the same day. I guess she thought she'd have the last laugh because she arrived on October 5th. As they took me into surgery I couldn't help but think that "She who laughs last, laughs best."

TAH/BSO October 7, 2003
Unread 12-07-2003, 12:54 AM
Does Aunt Flo "know"??

Ha ha! To the incinerator with you, Aunt Flo!
Unread 02-13-2004, 06:49 PM
Does Aunt Flo "know"??

Quote:
Originally posted by ScrapBookQueen
I agree w/you Mel, I had the same experience! My castle date was October 7th and Aunt Flo was due the same day. I guess she thought she'd have the last laugh because she arrived on October 5th. As they took me into surgery I couldn't help but think that "She who laughs last, laughs best."

TAH/BSO October 7, 2003
THANK YOU SO MUCH I AM DUE FOR SURGERY ON 2/16/04 AND I KNOW AUNT FLO IS COMING ON THAT DAY, I CAN FILL HER NOW, I THOUGHT IT MIGHT CAUSE A PROBLEM, YOU GIRLS HAVE MADE MY DAY THANK YOU!
Unread 02-13-2004, 06:56 PM
Does Aunt Flo "know"??

Aunt Flo has been with me 24/7 for some time now. I will be oh so glad when she visits no more.
Unread 02-14-2004, 11:40 AM
aunt flo

when i was in pre-op for my hyst. the nurse asked me for the date of the last day of my period, i said today.....goodbye aunt flo!
Unread 02-14-2004, 04:21 PM
Does Aunt Flo "know"??

Yes, I think she must know. Got her yesterday and she is here with a vengeance!!! Can't wait to say goodbye forever!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register