July 16th & Gittin' Jittery - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

July 16th & Gittin' Jittery July 16th & Gittin' Jittery

Unread 07-13-2007, 05:36 PM
July 16th & Gittin' Jittery

I so wish I had known about this site before my surgery. I had a TVH, I kept my ovaries. I am amazed at how easy recovery has been. Tuesday will be four weeks and I feel great. I had so much pain and bleeding before that the relief has been AWESOME!!

I wish I had known about the "swelly belly" my uterus was over 2 1/2 the normal size . . . I don't miss it!

Some have written A&P repairs . . . what is that???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-13-2007, 07:54 PM

Glad it went well for you rainbow! Wow they keep you in the hospital a long time down under! My insurance company has approved me for a one-night stay so I'll be home Tuesday unless there are complications.

Those of you with little ones at home to take care of have my extra-best wishes - please take care of yourselves first. We are empty nesters and hubby is taking 2 weeks off so I'll be a lazy slug when I get home.
Unread 07-13-2007, 08:59 PM

I am a lady-in-waiting for next week also. I am scheduled for TAH Tuesday morning, and I can't wait for it to be over with. Each day, I feel worse and worse, so ready to start feeling better every day (and having DH pamper the princess!). I am quite nervous, but since I have pain, I am anxious to have the surgery. I am also cleaning out closets, etc.....very out of character!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-13-2007, 09:34 PM

All of you ladies will be fine. I know the waiting is so very difficult. I will be praying for you all as your big day arrives next week.

Pot of Jewels said it best, "God is in control." And . . . I think it is normal to go from trusting Him to worry, but keep the thought that HE is in control and will not fail us!

All of you try to have a relaxing weekend as you are taking care of last minute details, etc.
I look forward to hearing from ya'll when you can return to our site.

Hugs and Prayers
ms
Unread 07-14-2007, 09:59 AM

Out of character? today I washed down the front door and storm door - yesterday I rescreened the screen door to my kitchen patio - Living here three years and this is the first time I ever did this. Think I want to keep busy? Well, whatever works. Good luck Tuesday - all will be fine - next Tuesday after that is my trip to the Castle.
Unread 07-14-2007, 11:44 AM

LOL! Do you ladies want to come over and clean my house? :-) I've been keeping busy - but haven't cleaned much. I'm trying to stay OUT of the house, since I'll be spending so much time IN it for the next few weeks.
I'll probably regret not cleaning after I'm home...
Unread 07-14-2007, 03:29 PM

The worst part is the waiting I swear. I've ordered books, nightgowns, short robe, down loaded knitting patterns. Fought off a sinus infection. Now half of my face is swollen from a deer fly bite. I just want it done. The waiting is awful. I have no idea how I'll get through the next 3 days of work. Of course, dh is moping around the house complaining about his back....doesn't he know that at the moment it is all about ME?????

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register