sex without cervix - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

sex without cervix sex without cervix

Unread 02-21-2014, 11:37 AM
Re: sex without cervix

Thanks for sharing. I go for my 6 wk checkup next wednesday and can't wait to be released for sex. Six weeks seems like forever. Good luck ladies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-21-2014, 12:24 PM

I had my hysterectomy 2/2013, and was worried about having sex because a lot of women here stated they had issues. Now I didn't have a boyfriend or anything so couldn't gauge things. But I did notice that I would get ***** so figured things were okay.

Well after a 1 1/2 years, I finally got some and everything works fine! Seems to work even better.
Unread 02-21-2014, 12:33 PM

I was cleared for sex yesterday at my six week post op check. I had a TAH cervix removed. And I must say sex was great

The only advice that our doctor gave was to go slow, do not get to creative for the time being *laughs* and to listen to my body. So good luck to all those ladies who have been cleared.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-21-2014, 02:17 PM

About a year and half out. Sex is better then it was. More enjoyable. Can't do deep penetration for too long. There are certain positions that just plain out hurt so we don't do them anymore. All in all though, we are happy and while I do worry about the cuff (mainly during those times we do deep penetration) it is fine. Go slow at first and enjoy.
Unread 02-21-2014, 02:54 PM
sex without cervix

Quote:
Originally Posted by September19 View Post
About a year and half out. Sex is better then it was. More enjoyable. Can't do deep penetration for too long. There are certain positions that just plain out hurt so we don't do them anymore. All in all though, we are happy and while I do worry about the cuff (mainly during those times we do deep penetration) it is fine. Go slow at first and enjoy.
Sorry, if this is blunt. Hope it's appropriate. Deep penetration pain & no to certain positions at 1.5 years, or did you mean shortly after surgery?
Unread 02-21-2014, 05:07 PM
sex without cervix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink47 View Post
I had my hysterectomy 2/2013, and was worried about having sex because a lot of women here stated they had issues. Now I didn't have a boyfriend or anything so couldn't gauge things. But I did notice that I would get ***** so figured things were okay.

Well after a 1 1/2 years, I finally got some and everything works fine! Seems to work even better.
So funny, happy for you!
Unread 02-22-2014, 10:44 AM

Sorry, if this is blunt. Hope it's appropriate. Deep penetration pain & no to certain positions at 1.5 years, or did you mean shortly after surgery?

I honestly can say yes, after 1.5 years. Certainly not the amount of pain I used to experience due to my uterus being in the way. I'm sure not all women experience it. I receive zero complaints on our sex life so he is happy as am I. My bits and pieces function better now then before and I can actually have an easy orgasm. Before I would take a lot for me to experience one. I've had more orgasms this last year and few months then I had from ages 20 - 34. Seriously sex is WAY better now. Hope that helps.
Unread 02-22-2014, 11:31 AM

Thx September , for being so descriptive that does help others, to maybe keep our expectations where they need to be. thx for being transparent, its helpful. Who could ask our sisters/mothers this ?
Unread 02-22-2014, 08:48 PM

Finally.... hubby was cautious, wouldn't go deep, but holy cow, what an orgasm!!!
Unread 02-22-2014, 09:25 PM

((((Ladies)))) Please remember to keep our PG rating in mind when posting. OurTerms of Service do not allow posts that are sexually explicit/graphic.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register