Tomorrow has finally arrived for TLH | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Tomorrow has finally arrived for TLH Tomorrow has finally arrived for TLH

Unread 10-22-2012, 10:50 AM
Tomorrow has finally arrived for TLH

Well, I remember being six weeks out, and now it's tomorrow morning. I've been browsing through the different forums, etc., and so happy to so much information and support.
I have atypical complex endometrial hyperplasia, tubal metaplasia, fluid in uterus, thickened lining--the opinion of my gyn was laproscopic total hyterectomy with removal of ovaries and cervix, too. Said that's what he'd say to his mother or sister--that I had no time left to wait. Nothing had happened four a couple of years, then tiny spotting. He did the uterine biopsy in office (amazing how you can remember the labor breathing!); it came back showing the above, along with a TVUS. For or five years ago, I'm 57, I look back at all the bleeding (I called it hemorraging) I had, etc. and no one did anything. It will be interested to see what my pathology comes back as.
I felt badly I didn't get a gyn/onc. opinion. But I felt like I had a lot of informoation and he will refer me to a gyn/onc that he works closely with if I should need it.
Thanks everyone!
LT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-22-2012, 12:33 PM
Re: Tomorrow has finally arrived for TLH

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisterlpt View Post
Well, I remember being six weeks out, and now it's tomorrow morning. I've been browsing through the different forums, etc., and so happy to so much information and support.
I have atypical complex endometrial hyperplasia, tubal metaplasia, fluid in uterus, thickened lining--the opinion of my gyn was laproscopic total hyterectomy with removal of ovaries and cervix, too. Said that's what he'd say to his mother or sister--that I had no time left to wait. Nothing had happened four a couple of years, then tiny spotting. He did the uterine biopsy in office (amazing how you can remember the labor breathing!); it came back showing the above, along with a TVUS. For or five years ago, I'm 57, I look back at all the bleeding (I called it hemorraging) I had, etc. and no one did anything. It will be interested to see what my pathology comes back as.
I felt badly I didn't get a gyn/onc. opinion. But I felt like I had a lot of informoation and he will refer me to a gyn/onc that he works closely with if I should need it.
Thanks everyone!
LT
I had the same procedure on June 18 that you are having tomorrow. diagnosed with atypical complex endometrial hyperplasia. My doctor had the same ttreatment recommendation for me and it's the best thing I ever did. Luckily, pathology report came back all clear. You will be so happy to reclaim your life and not have to worry about evil cancer cells lurking. Wishing you a speedy recovery and remember to pamper yourself and let others HELP while you recover.
Unread 11-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Re: Tomorrow has finally arrived for TLH

Thanks so much...everything did turn out all clear. Three weeks after already. More later.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register