Hysteroscopy anyone? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Options and Alternatives

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysteroscopy anyone? Hysteroscopy anyone?

Unread 11-30-2011, 10:12 PM
Re: Hysteroscopy anyone?

msmille66,

I'm a bit confused. Is the hysteroscopy an exploratory procedure or will your doctor be performing a myomectomy, too. I ask because you mention hoping the problems you are having get fixed, but you didn't mention myomectomy.

At any rate, I had a hysteroscopic myomectomy in 2002 and it solved my problems for several years. My issue is that I had several fibroids and not all were able to be removed. Since then, they grew and multiplied, wreaking ever more havoc on my unstable system - hence the hyster.

If you are close to menopause, a myomectomy may be your answer. Something to think about.

Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-01-2011, 04:48 AM
Re: Hysteroscopy anyone?

I really dont know what he will do . Its been a crazy ride since Halloween when all this madness began . I had been bleeding a whole month , he ordered the hystosonogram , saw something and said he was going to do a d and c with ablation , stop pill asap. Insurance wouldnt allow both so he ordered d and c. I went in to get my FMLA papers and it said vaginal hyst. I was confused but hes been out of town . I get my call for my preop schedule and operation date, found out the sec. misunderstood orders its hysteroscopy with endo sample . I am not sure what will be done. I am 45, no children and my tubes cut and burnt a few years ago . Had a cryo and leepcone done 8 years ago . I had a cervical biop. last year that came back good. I have been battling bleeding for awhile . I have preop today maybe someone can shed a light on this. I am guessing the hysteroscopy is the d and c?? Who knows. I just hope its not cancer again . He said if anything showed he would do the hysterectomy . My insurance is telling him what to do I think . Thanks for the info . I will keep posted on things. Wish me luck and few prayers. Thanks

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register