Pre Op tomorrow! | Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Pre Op tomorrow! Pre Op tomorrow!

Unread 07-29-2002, 07:49 PM
Pre Op tomorrow!

Hi everyone,
I go for my pre op appointment tomorrow at 8:45a. I can not believe how fast this month has gone. Still kinda worried that it will be cancelled at the last minute!! It would be awful to think about having another period again, the last one almost wiped me out!!
I am all ready with my list of printed questions from the drop down menu plus a few of my own.
I am still excited, but a little on the scared side now that its so close, just worrying about PAIN.
I will post again after seeing the doctor!
I don't know what I would have done about this website! I am going to tell my doc about it & recommend it to his other LIW!!

Wish me luck.
WebDeb
:smokin: :hair:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-29-2002, 09:29 PM
Me too!

Hey, Webdeb!
My pre-op is tomorrow too - at 11:45. Also have my list of ??? and am hoping all goes smoothly. That last week does seem to go by fast, since I have been busy preparing work and home to be without me for a while. Trying to cram everything in to that last couple of days has been a trick!

Best of luck and prayers to you for the next few days. Know that you're not alone!!! All these sisters' support is invaluable...
Unread 07-29-2002, 09:39 PM
Me three

My pre-op is tomorrow at 1 pm! Good thoughts to you both at yours. I have 3 pages of questions for my poor(but wonderful) doc. She knew this and scheduled me for 45 minutes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-29-2002, 11:23 PM
Pre Op tomorrow!

Just wanted to wish you all luck, WebDeb, Kelly and Songsister!

You're in the home stretch. That pre-op appointment is your opportunity to ask all those last minute questions. I love that you're all ready with your lists!

s to you all!

Cecee
Unread 07-30-2002, 04:31 AM
Pre Op tomorrow!

Morning Ladies,
I also have my pre-op tomorrow- I'm trying to find a way to size up my doctor a bit more, I was refered through my family doctor to a group, and I got one of them! I find it hard to put my trust in someone I've just met recently... she seems nice and competent, but with a scalpel in her hand is a different perspective :alarm:
I wish you-all lots of luck and hope this all goes fast and easy for all of us!
Pam
Unread 07-30-2002, 08:57 AM
Me too!

Hello Sisters!
I have my pre-op at 8:30, with kids in tow (this should be an adventure) and a page covered with notes and questions. Thanks to this site there are things that I never would have thought of that now I need to know about. Thank you all.

And Sisters that share this date, may our surgeries go well may we recover quickly!

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register