LAVH Post op day 1 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Post op day 1 Post op day 1

Unread 08-26-2015, 09:25 AM
Post op day 1

Had LAVH with some pelvic reconstruction yesterday.I feel GREAT.taking high dose tylenol and motrin to manage "cramping" pain and perineal soreness. Only needed one dose of dilaudid for breakthrough pain.I hope anyone else out there in my situation is doing GREAT too.This is a good thing we have done for ourselves! Be healthy and be happy! We cant control what illness we face, but we can control how we deal with it, glass half full! Adenomyosis destroyed my uterus but it can't hurt me anymore😃
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-26-2015, 10:39 AM
Re: Post op day 1

I am so happy to hear that you're doing so well! Keep it up :-) You seem to have a very positive attitude which is half the battle, I think. Hope that you will feel much better than before the surgery!
Unread 08-26-2015, 11:26 AM
Post op day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by coughy16 View Post
I am so happy to hear that you're doing so well! Keep it up :-) You seem to have a very positive attitude which is half the battle, I think. Hope that you will feel much better than before the surgery!
Thank you for the well wishes! Coughy16, I hope you are doing well also! I look forward to being a year out from surgery like you are too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-26-2015, 11:45 AM

Mine was 6 days ago for adeno and I also feel fantastic!!
Unread 08-26-2015, 12:04 PM
Post op day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by byteme92784 View Post
Mine was 6 days ago for adeno and I also feel fantastic!!
That's great! How long did you suffer with the adeno before you had the surgery and was it causing you to be very anemic?
Unread 08-27-2015, 08:02 AM

We are so glad you've joined us, Mutantuterus! It's great to see that you are feeling so well after your surgery. Remember to drink lots of water, rest, and walk as you feel able. Take stool softeners to help ease BMs and always Pamper the Princess!

I wanted to share the link to your Recovery Thread. This is your place to post updates, share your progress, and give/get support from women who had surgery the same week as you. Please feel free to join them!

Recovery Thread Aug 24-30

Wishing you Happy Healing!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register