Newlywed without sex! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Newlywed without sex! Newlywed without sex!

Unread 03-29-2006, 12:10 PM
Newlywed without sex!

How many of you are newlyweds that have been cut off from sex for longer than you have been married. I am recently married and had the TVH shortly after we got married. My DH laughed and said hell, we are cut off longer than we have been married. For us this was very pleasurable as we found different ways around it. It has been fun and exciting!!!! We even fooled around the night I got home from the castle!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-29-2006, 12:45 PM
Honeymoon build up

Ooh I know what you mean. I am in a relationship of just over a year, and this time that we are having now post-op feels just like a build up to a honeymoon coming soon!
Unread 03-29-2006, 01:21 PM
Newlywed without sex!

Hey, ladies. I got married last June (he was in WI, I was in AL the whole time we dated) and moved to WI in September. We were certainly used to enforced celibacy and we did have a few months to catch up. Then in December he hurt his back, and just when he was gettin getting better, MY body decided to take a nosedive! It sure makes you become creative and builds the anticipation, doesn't it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-29-2006, 01:21 PM
Newlywed without sex!

Yep, I've been married just over 1 yr. And frankly the man is very cute and we are newlyweds and it is very hard to not be intimate when it's still new. I'm happy to say that at least my "outside" parts still work very well and I'm hoping in 3 weeks to see if my "insides" are working as well. I was married for almost 15 years and then was widowed 5 years ago. Meeting my new DH and enjoying our attraction for each other has been a great blessing in my life that I hope continues.
Unread 03-29-2006, 03:15 PM
Newlywed without sex!

Hey Waukesha! I am in Sussex!
Unread 03-30-2006, 08:31 AM
Newlywed without sex!

Hey, mspolly7! I'm in Sussex every Sunday when my DH and I take his son back to his mom. It's a very nice place. I just moved to Waukesha in September of last year after living 40 1/2 years in the Deep South! Feel free to email me with your story if you want--it's nice to have a neighbor princess!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register