Best Wishes To Our Thursday April 25th Princesses! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes To Our Thursday April 25th Princesses! Best Wishes To Our Thursday April 25th Princesses!

Unread 04-23-2002, 02:00 PM
Best Wishes To Our Thursday April 25th Princesses!

Wishing all the best to you~
For surgery and recovery, too!
Don’t forget to take it slow~
The pillow police are watching, you know!

Giraffe Lady , feather , andrea1960 , colleenssister , HeatherRoan , weekycat , Stewie , shopbunny , abernick , vhoyler , JeanMarie1927 , lschieb , CLOUDDEEY9 , mayntut

Best Wishes and {{{{{HUGS}}}}} from Kaatie and Toonces!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-23-2002, 02:19 PM

Giraffe Lady , feather , andrea1960 , colleenssister , HeatherRoan , weekycat , Stewie , shopbunny , abernick , vhoyler , JeanMarie1927 , lschieb , CLOUDDEEY9 , mayntut

I send good thoughts and prayers with you! s and too! I will have to get busy and bake some brownies, wow, tons of new es will be hungry for them!

Sara
Unread 04-23-2002, 05:28 PM

Best Wishes To You All

Wow, we are going to be very busy polishing all those crowns, and baking all those yummy double chocolate brownies for your return home.

Please let us know how you are doing when you are home, and you feel up to posting.

Take Care
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-23-2002, 05:30 PM
Thanks sooo much

I am really ready for Thursday to be here and over. As soon as I feel up to I will let you know how I am doing I can't wait to be on the other side. This has been a long painful road (6 years).
Thanks again to all the wonderful sisters on this site, I could not have been this strong and organized with all my things without the support of this web site.
Many s to all my sisters and many many to all the 25 th sugeries.

Thanks again

Tina
Unread 04-23-2002, 07:23 PM

I'm one of the April 25th princesses and I really appreciate all the good wishes coming my way. A nurse from the hospital called today making sure I was ready and wanted to answer any questions that I had. I really thought that was a nice touch.

Good luck to all my other "surgery sisters" for Thursday. Please post your stories when you get home and feel like sitting at the keyboard.
Unread 04-24-2002, 03:39 AM

's to all. I know you will all do great, please let us know how you are doing. Remember to listen to your body and don't overdue.
Unread 04-24-2002, 03:57 AM
One More Sleep

To All the Thursday Ladies

All the very best wishes for your surgery and recovery. You will all look great in your new crowns.

And all that pampering to look forward to!!!

Regards and hugs

Gail
Unread 04-24-2002, 06:40 AM

Good luck with your surgeries ladies and may God bless you all!!!!! See you on the other side.............{{{Lisa}}}

Emily
Unread 04-24-2002, 11:26 AM
April 25th

Thank you so much for the good wishes!!

I'm ready!!---went out and bought a People magazine, a travel pillow for tummy hugging and a long body pillow. I have my jammies and toiletries packed and a bushel of mini chocolate bars for the nurses (nurse-bait!) I have a dose of xanax for tonight----my doc is a jewel. He gave me mine pain med prescriptions yesterday so I'll pick them up today and have them ready for when I come home. I left a printout of "How to care for a punctured princess" and a recipe for a yummy sounding casserole on my mom's bed (she's coming tonight).

Best wishes to all the other princesses----looks like I'm in good company!!
Unread 04-24-2002, 03:26 PM
thanks to everyone!

I just want to say thank you to all of you for being so helpful and kind to me in what is probably one of the toughest times in my life. I can't say enough good things about everyone here on the board. I am so ready for this surgery, i feel i am long over due for the pain to finally end! even though i am only 30 i am so very ready. I will return and let all of you know how i am doing on my recovery. My best wishes to all of the other princesses that are having surgery tomorrow.My thoughts will be with on this most stressful journey to becoming a queen! God bless you all and see you on the other side.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register