Are Luv Pats durable? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Are Luv Pats durable? Are Luv Pats durable?

Unread 09-27-2003, 11:15 AM
Are Luv Pats durable?

I happened across the Luv Pat microfiber panties today at Walmart and picked up a package. The price is right...but are these panties durable? They're so gauzy it seems as if they'll disintegrate in the wash!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-27-2003, 11:30 AM
Are Luv Pats durable?

OHG! I hadn't thought about those panties in a long time! I used to buy them and wear them all the time. They were great when I had to weat pads for Aunt Flo's visits. They held up well for me, although I think all panties have a shorter life when you are constantly having to use bleach because of overflows
No more problems with that now -yeah!
Unread 09-27-2003, 12:29 PM
Are Luv Pats durable?

I accidentally got some mixed up in my husband's jeans load and they certainly held up well through that rough treatment.

They stretch like crazy and they feel flimsy but because they are microfiber I think they are very durable

They hold the pad really well but the waist and leg openings DO NOT BIND!!!!!

And since I just needed panties to get me through this period of time, ha ha, I loved the price?

Also they air dry in such a short period of time....really nice
Hope this helps a little

Dilu
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-27-2003, 04:19 PM
Are Luv Pats durable?

I've been wearing Love Pats for years. As a matter of fact, I have a couple of black pairs that are at least 8 years old and going strong. (I never throw anything away!) The 16 pair of pastel colors that I wear all the time are about a year old, and have held up well. (I stopped wearing black panties after I had surgery!)

I think you'll be pleased with them. They're comfortable, durable, and very economical.

s,

Lisa

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register