Setback | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 10-02-2013, 02:28 AM
Setback

Well I just need to vent a little. Had my total hysterectomy on June 7th. Everything was going fine. Went back to work and started working out. As things progressed I thought okay, I think I can try sex now. Right after, I had extreme pain in my abdomen. My bf took me the hospital where they did some tests and told me I was having muscle spasms. Went home and didn't sleep at all. Decided to head back to er the next day. Thank god I decided to go back to the hospital where I had my original surgery. After more tests, they found my vaginal cuff was torn. Had emergency surgery and feel good and resting at home already. Just really stinks I have to start my recovery all over again. I'm just so frustrated!!!!!! Ughhhh. Thanks for listening. Trying my best to smile but all I want to do is cry.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-02-2013, 02:39 AM
Re: Setback

So sorry you have to go through this! I admire you for going back to another hospital and them finding the problem, I can imagine that was so scary!! Sending lots of positive thoughts and praying for your quick and total recovery.
Unread 10-02-2013, 04:06 AM

Ugh Del that sucks! Sorry about your setback. I'm sure its a fear for many on here. Me included. If it wasn't for this site I'd have no idea about the vaginal cuff. My total hysterectomy Sept 20th, looking forward to full recovery.
Take it easy and get better fast
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-02-2013, 09:53 AM

That bites! Good thing you went back. After all these stories when it's my time I'm barely letting my hubby in there! Lol

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register