Scheduled LSH Unbearable Pain, cramping, Adhesions Possible Trigger (baby mentioned) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Unbearable Pain, cramping, Adhesions Possible Trigger (baby mentioned) Unbearable Pain, cramping, Adhesions Possible Trigger (baby mentioned)

Unread 12-30-2012, 09:49 PM
Unbearable Pain, cramping, Adhesions Possible Trigger (baby mentioned)

LSH scheduled for 1/10/13
Severe adhesion's on all reproductive organs & bladder.

I don't have periods, so normally don't really have cramping. I am breastfeeding my youngest who is 9 months. Alternating with pumping & dumping depending on which medications I take and when.

I am on a daily medication for pain, it helps but does not take the pain away entirely but does help. I am on a muscle relaxer at night for muscle spasms. For whatever reason - either doing too much, sitting too long or using my abdominal muscles to lift, push or pull -- this causes spasms, specifically in my pelvic area.

Tonight for some reason I am having by far the most painful cramping sensations. This feeling is breaking through the pain medication which is why it's REALLY got my attention. I haven't done anything different that would trigger a period to come on.

For you ladies with adhesion's, who DO have periods.... When you consider your periods PRE-adhesion's in comparison to periods POST-Adhesion's... could you feel a noticeable difference in the discomfort??

I'm ending a 12 hour shift at work and contemplating having my husband pick me up at this rate. It's quite unbearable. :-(
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-31-2012, 09:55 AM
Re: Unbearable Pain, cramping, Adhesions Possible Trigger (baby mentioned)

Fuzzballinluv, sorry you are in so much pain. Funny you posted this because I just asked about adhesions the other day. I am currently doing pelvic PT and she was feeling the left side of my C section scar and said she feels adhesions there. I am now really worried about the amount they will find when they go in there for my surgery. The problem with horrible pain in the abdominal/pelvic area is that there is so much cramped up in that little space that its hard to differentiate where the pain is coming from. I have pain sometimes in my hip, but I know it's either ovary or tubal pain. My back pain is probably coming from my uterus pushing on my back. It's horrid. I am in pain daily, sometimes all dayl varying in intensity and it is an awful way to live. I don't have periods, so it's hard to know cyclical pain with adhesions, but from what I've learned on here is that they can reek a lot of havoc in your system!
Unread 12-31-2012, 10:03 AM

I'm so sorry you're in so much pain. Before my suregry Dec 27th I had no clue I had adhesions. The Dr knew I had scar tissue but thought it was all Inside my uterus. When he did the surgery I had Severe adhesions to where my bladder was stuck to my uterus. I ended up having to have my uterus And cervix removed. He had to take a Long time to remove the adhesions. The only pain I had Before surgery was some bladder pain but I associated it with bladder cysts from drinking art sweetners and some uterine pains. I can't imagine how awful you must feel sweetie.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-31-2012, 10:57 PM

Thanks ladies. I don't know whats going on here. It hasn't really let up. Just gotta make it till surgery. Considering asking if its possible to move surgery up.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register