TAH needing navigation on Hyster Sisters | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

TAH needing navigation on Hyster Sisters TAH needing navigation on Hyster Sisters

Unread 10-21-2008, 01:04 AM
TAH needing navigation on Hyster Sisters

I appear to need some hand holding here..I"ve so many questions to ask and just recently started using the internet. Never before have I ever used a message board..and as I have re-read posting guidelines and the tutorial page..I feel as a prehistoric creature who warped in to a computer age total unaware of the terms utilized!

I know how to seek information using search engines, for me it is like an electronic encyclopedia...but how do I know where is the appropriate location to ask the many questions I have not found by my countless hours searching on my own?

I think this sight is beneficial, but I am lost and do not know if I can optimize all it has to offer in terms of input from those who have been there before me...if I do not know where to go to ask!..I assume threads are topics...Pre-op is where I need to be at since my surgery is not until close to Thanksgiving..but what to do I if my question is not relevant to the topics indicated by threads?
This is so embarrassing to have to admit on a semi-public manner how to navigate within your site? I did look for anything saying contact us..either its not there or again I do not know where to look. I did look for a" help" box to click when I do not know what to do next, and again either there is not one available or I did not know where to look!
If anybody has the time will somebody please assist this ailing lost sister ...PLEASE?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-21-2008, 01:55 AM

Hi CuriosVirg

Welcome to Hystersister, we are a great gang who can answer any question!

And congratulations, you have posted your first question (thread or topic) asking how to do it. So just do it again right where you did this one! You are in the right place for asking questions at this stage of the hysterectomy process.

Just to remind you:
Click on pre op at the top of the page
Click on pre op discussions (Under pre op links)
Click on New Topic (At the top of the page)
Give it a title in the 1st box
Ask you question in the 2nd box
Click submit new thread

Even a computer numpty like me can do it :-)

Looking forward to your questions!

Katy
Unread 10-21-2008, 04:32 AM

CuriousVirg

As ((MatyMoo)) has said ~ you're actually doing extremely well in your navigation of HysterSisters!

I wonder if the problem is that you can't find your former posts? You'll find your site questions answered by clicking on the links supplied on your thread in the New Member Help Center. You've also had response to your previous thread here, in the Pre-Op Support Forum, too.

To find all your previous posts ~ or new threads you've started for support ~ just click on your username and select "find all posts" or "member's threads". You'll then be able to keep up with the replies and support from your ((sisters)). I hope this helps!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register