Time flies when your anticipating something BIG..... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Time flies when your anticipating something BIG..... Time flies when your anticipating something BIG.....

Unread 03-11-2002, 09:46 PM
Time flies when your anticipating something BIG.....

Imagine my surprise when my doc said hysterectomy! I am only 31 I am thinking to myself......... Anyway, he explained the procedure and gave me a pamplet to read. I'm thinking, well, it doesn't sound tooo bad. I just want the whole thing to be over........ I am scheduled this Friday, the 15th of March!
Boy, time went quick! I feel as if the surgery was just scheduled! Well, it was, about 2 1/2 weeks ago! Talk about fast! Although the abnormal bleeding has been going on for about 2 years, I finally got a doc good enough to diagnose me with fibroids! Thank God for him! It just feels fast, when actually it should be more like it's about time! Well ladies, please keep me in your prayers! I feel at peace with the whole thing! The Lord is with me and I copied a lot of the scriptures that you all gave, and willl be taking them to the hospital with me! Oh, by the way, I do have an 11 and 9 year old! One of each, so no worries, I was blessed with two wonderful children before the "Stuff" began! Oh, been driving my hubby CRRAAZZZYYY! He is so ready for this to be done! He's not the one going through it! By the way, will be LAVH!
God Bless
Errika
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-11-2002, 09:53 PM

Erikka

Hi and Welcome. You sound like you are well and truly ready for this op. Keep reading and asking questions.

The time flew for me as well pre op. I had about 10 weeks notice of the date, and before I knew it I was in hosp, and now I am 13 weeks post.

I hope all goes well for you. Best wishes.

Regards
Gail
Unread 03-13-2002, 10:11 PM

Hi ! I am right behind you on Monday the 18th. Best wishes to you for a speedy recovery. Then we can tell all the LIW that the waiting is the worst part !!!!
Terri

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register