Tomorrow is the day, yeast infection? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Tomorrow is the day, yeast infection? Tomorrow is the day, yeast infection?

Unread 06-28-2005, 06:24 AM
Tomorrow is the day, yeast infection?

I started waking up last Tuesday Morning at 4 am and every morning since at 4 am - now last night I woke up at 2:30am - itching - I have been doing a 2 day liquid diet so of course I had to pee every hour or less since 2:30 - I am wondering if I am getting a yeast infection - I never drink anything but water and all day yesterday I was to drink lots of Gatorade - it was so sweet - I had to dilute it with water - but I am so scared the doctor is going to cancel the surgery if I do have a yeast infection. I guess I will call when they open at 9 am and see if I can get a Diflucan called in or what I should do. There is no way I can go through this waiting again - plus I'm starving
Any ideas of things to have that doesn't have sugar? I made chicken noodle soup and drained out the noodles - that was the only thing I could think of (I don't use aspertaime). Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-28-2005, 07:07 AM

Aw that's rough - I hate yeast infections. I think that calling your dr is a good idea.

I drank beef & chicken broth while on my liquid diet, tea ( hot & cold) and lots of water. I'm not crazy about liquid diets either

Best wishes, I'll pray that it all works out for you.

s
Unread 06-28-2005, 07:48 AM

Oh Bowlng, so sorry to read of your problems. I am ready , or ready as I am going to be for surgery tomorrow. My nerves are acting up abit as I feel on edge, but will take xanax to sleep tonight and should be fine.

Have my post-op stuff to do after work today and plans for this evening, so hopefully it will all go quickly and I will be post-op before I know it, have my crown and be telling everyone how easy and great it is to be on the other side.

Hugs and goodluck to you tomorow too!

Tracy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-28-2005, 08:02 AM

Ladies,
Thanks for the replies already - the doctors office was so nice - they said no problem - called me in a prescription - thank goodness.
Beef Broth is a great idea - will stop by the store while I am out
I forgot about tea - will do that too.

sweetiepie_agai
Good luck to you too tomorrow - I wish I had some Xanax - LOL. I guess I will get to rest starting tomorrow. My poor DH is exhausted - I have been waking him up with my frequent bathroom trips.
Unread 06-28-2005, 09:36 AM

Sorry to hear you have yet another thing to worry about. I have been on pins and needles worried something will happen to postpone my surgery. My DH was standing on a wobbly chair and pulling leaves out of the gutter guard. I almost had the big one yelling what would happen if you broke your leg right now!

I started my liquid diet today and I'm already starving and I start the dreaded bowel prep this afternoon. At four I drink the magnesium citrate and at ten tonight the wonderful
flagyl. Guess that will keep my mind off being hungry. My DH wanted me to eat about three dinners last night and I said it don't work like that. You can't eat enough for three days one day and not be hungry the next two lol. Doesn't help that I bought all my favorites for when I come home and I can't have any.

Feel calm on the outside but have a knot in my stomach. Have obessed over this for months and I'm so ready to start a new chapter.

Guess I will go buy some broth and maybe jello but not red. Really not a lot of options is there? Since I'm hypoglycemic wondering what kind of condition I will be in by tomorrow. They promised me they would test my blood sugar before and after surgery.

Hang in there it will be over soon. Hope your script takes care of your itch.

bkm
Unread 06-28-2005, 09:47 AM

Hi,
I am also scheduled for tomorrow can't believe it is already here. I am thinking about you ladies and sorry you have to go through the liquid diet thing. My doctor didn't order that but I think I am going to eat light just to be safe. Bowlinggrl, try not to worry...I know we have been anticipating this day for a while and I think it is easy to think something is going to mess it up. You probably are just irritated from all the potty trips. Take it easy everyone and do something special for your self today in preparation.

-Deena

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register