Not Scheduled Sorry but I am Jealous of those who have dates. - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Sorry but I am Jealous of those who have dates. Sorry but I am Jealous of those who have dates.

Unread 10-13-2014, 09:59 AM
Re: Sorry but I am Jealous of those who have dates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shme View Post
I feel horrible because I am jealous of those who have hyster dates. I truly do. Truly horrible, rotten jealously. I should be green from to toe because it's so bad.

Then I feel horrible because I am so jealous. It's horrible cycle. I just keep thinking to my self, I will have my date and it will come. I can just not wait for this to be done and over with.

Doesn't help I have PMDD and my period will just not stop. 12 and a 1/2 this time. I am even more upset because my OB was suppose to call this passed week and never did. Took everything in my power to not call them every day and bug them.

I am just ready to never have a period, be pain free, and NOT pee my pants.

Here is to hoping they call me on Monday. Thanks for letting me vent.
Thank you so much for sharing this, I thought I was the only one who felt this way
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-13-2014, 10:01 AM

I felt that way also, when I didn't have a date and others did. Now I'm jealous of those that get to go tomorrow. And tomorrow I'll be jealous of those that get to go the next day. I'm just so ready to get this pain over with and get on with it.
Unread 10-13-2014, 10:59 AM

My pre op appointment is next week. So I feel a little better but I had to call today. Nothing is touching the pain of my cramps. The poor nurse is most likely sick of me but at least I got something out of calling today. Waiting on her to call me back about what meds to take. Motrin and Tylenol are not helping me. Neither is my heating pad. Yay for pre op appointment. Means I am one step closer to getting this done.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-14-2014, 02:38 AM

I am so glad that I am not the only one that is jealous. I can't wait to get this over and done with so I can start enjoying life again.
Unread 10-14-2014, 04:37 AM

It is nice to know I am not alone on this.
Unread 10-14-2014, 07:46 AM

Don't feel bad for being jealous. You are not mean. You are miserable (me too) and just want it over with. I can't wait either and I haven't even see the gyno again since last year (go tomorrow).
Unread 10-14-2014, 08:49 AM

I am just happy to have my pre op appointment. Then I can start planning and getting every thing done.
Unread 10-14-2014, 09:23 AM

i UNDERSTAND. wHEN YOU WANT TO GET IT OVER WITH ITS FEELS LIKE TIME JUST GOES BY WITH NO CALL AND NO INFORMATION.IT WILL BE OK. YOU WILL GET YOUR CALL SOON...HANG ON ITS COMING
Unread 10-14-2014, 06:10 PM

I think it is normal to be jealous. Many of us just want to get the surgery over with so we can move on to the process of healing. I had my date set, then they moved it out three extra weeks. Now I find myself jealous of those people still having surgery on my original date. Thank you for posting this. It reminds me that I should be thankful for my date because there are many women out there who are not even scheduled yet.
Unread 10-15-2014, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shme View Post
They wanted to do it ASAP but also had to wait for my urologist. So I will be calling Monday and talking to them. I have to any ways because my bleeding is getting heavier. Which isn't the normal when you had an ablation.

I am willing to do anything at this point. I am so over bleeding and cramps and most of all, pads. The thought of never having to wear a pad again makes me so excited!
I had an ablation about 6 years ago and mine started getting heavier again too. Talked about the IUD route and decided against it. Glad I did because the endometriosis I had in my 20s came back and was causing the problem this time. Hope you hear back from your Drs. office soon.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register