How long........??????? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

How long........??????? How long........???????

Unread 01-24-2006, 06:09 PM
How long........???????

after you got released for sex did it not hurt anymore? I am soooooooo tender and soooo apprehensive about hurting myself that I am not really enjoying it quite yet. How long did it take you girls to really enjoy sex again , if ever?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-24-2006, 06:17 PM
How long........???????

mine hyster was 12/5. "back in the saddle again" 1/22, no pain, things Great!! i was a little aprehensive, but once things got rolling, all was well. Hubby was concerned, he did not want to cause any pain. once we both relaxed, we just enjoyed the moment
Unread 01-24-2006, 06:58 PM
How long........???????

Still hurts a little, but getting better each time. It's not so much a pain, but a pressure. I was really disappointed at first, but it's getting back to normal now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-24-2006, 07:04 PM
How long........???????

I have tried it once and was kind of "chicken" about it. Fortunately for me, DBF is having terrible back pain so I dont have to worry about it. It was sore about two weeks ago and I havent tried it since. Since the rest of my belly is still sore, I can only imagine that in 'there' is probably sore too. Outnumbered is probably right, relaxation is probably the key.
Unread 01-24-2006, 07:19 PM
How long........???????

I had my hyst.. 12/13 and kind of broke the 6 week rule by a few days .. feeling good .. and curiousity of knowing if all was ok .. so with a patient ,caring BF all went well. I still can't handle weight on my incision.. but with creative thinking managed to work around that I was left a lil crampy afterwards but nothing to what it was like prior to surgery. (Thank You Dr..!) Sorry to hear your still sore I hope all works out soon for you .
Unread 01-24-2006, 07:45 PM
How long........???????

It seems almost raw like in there!!! Is that normal? I kinda feel him hitting the vag. cuff, I guesss. I have incredible orgasms since the surgery!TMI!!SORRY! Its just getting there is hard cuz its really tender!
Unread 01-24-2006, 09:47 PM
How long........???????

My DH and I have only just begun. We had our second "time" last week. The first time was 1.5 weeks ago, which I waited and I decided, not my Dr., because I could tell that I wasn't healed yet. We took it slowly but it BURNED. Taking time, I realized that it was possibly stretching out what is left in there. Cuff still not ready to be advanced upon. Second time, could still feel a little burn but was now sure that things were stretching, getting back to normal.

Take it slow. Take everything easy and slow, that includes work, and how much you push your body. I feel FANTASTIC and I'm very glad to have had this surgery. However, I know I'm going to have to keep listening to my body. That, dear ladies, is the best advice I've received from this website. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. Have a good doctor, of course. But, LISTEN TO YOU and don't let anyone else tell YOU how YOU feel. Love, Em (I'm also shouting out to the others with the post about not getting support needed after surgery.)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register