Partial Hysterectomy next week! (3/17) Terrified. - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Partial Hysterectomy next week! (3/17) Terrified. Partial Hysterectomy next week! (3/17) Terrified.

Unread 03-13-2016, 02:22 PM
Re: Partial Hysterectomy next week! (3/17) Terrified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceylynnc View Post
Thank you! All day yesterday I was a mess. Ugh!

How are you feeling today? The anxiety for me is getting worse the closer it gets.

Praying for us to have uneventful and successful surgeries and recoveries.
Not too bad today thank you, had a pretty busy day so my minds been pre-occupied. I'm at work tomorrow, and Tuesday, and then finish so I can do my bowel prep Wednesday, and get ready. I find filling my time helps. I've visited family today, and baked cakes with my son, plus tons of housework.
Sending lots of positive thoughts your way ((hugs)) xx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-13-2016, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroline B View Post
Sorry to hear about your loss and recent incident. It is so normal to feel nervous having a simple surgery such as dental makes me nervous as well...if you have been waiting a long time please do not cancel as this will be a start of your new life a new beginning. Be encouraged and know that God would not put more on you than you can bare.
Thank you Caroline. I definitely wont be cancelling. Like you say, I've been waiting too long. I'm just thinking positive thoughts, and thinking about how much better life will be after recovery :-) xx
Unread 03-13-2016, 05:16 PM

CJG78,

You are almost there!!! Waiting is the hardest part. Really!

I also took the day off before surgery and was so glad I did. I'm a planner, and a "list girl" so I appreciated having one more day to get organized. I went to bed early the night before - I was so hungry and weak from fasting, it really had me thinking "I can't wait till after surgery so I can eat" Wednesday is your opportunity to whip up one of your favorite meals, so you can stick it in the fridge and have it when you get home. You may not have much if an an appetite, but worse case scenario you can have a bite, or maybe your family will gobble it down if you change your mind . I tend to "comfort eat" but I know everyone is different.

You can do this - if I can, anyone can. Hang in there and GOOD LUCK with surgery!!! I betcha in a couple of days you will feel relived and very proud of yourself for getting through this.

Remember: you only have one chance to heal, so please take it easy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-14-2016, 10:12 AM
Partial Hysterectomy next week! (3/17) Terrified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyB1969 View Post
CJG78,

You are almost there!!! Waiting is the hardest part. Really!

I also took the day off before surgery and was so glad I did. I'm a planner, and a "list girl" so I appreciated having one more day to get organized. I went to bed early the night before - I was so hungry and weak from fasting, it really had me thinking "I can't wait till after surgery so I can eat" Wednesday is your opportunity to whip up one of your favorite meals, so you can stick it in the fridge and have it when you get home. You may not have much if an an appetite, but worse case scenario you can have a bite, or maybe your family will gobble it down if you change your mind . I tend to "comfort eat" but I know everyone is different.

You can do this - if I can, anyone can. Hang in there and GOOD LUCK with surgery!!! I betcha in a couple of days you will feel relived and very proud of yourself for getting through this.

Remember: you only have one chance to heal, so please take it easy!
Thank you Kelly x

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register