At 7 weeks, I really feel back to normal. :) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

At 7 weeks, I really feel back to normal.  :) At 7 weeks, I really feel back to normal. :)

Unread 01-16-2007, 08:22 AM
At 7 weeks, I really feel back to normal. :)

I was at dance class last night and for the first time since surgery, dancing wasn't difficult nor do I feel bad today. (I teach Irish Dance). I was able to move, demonstrate steps etc. all while feeling great. I am going on vacation Friday and aside from just a small amount of DC still, I am fine. I was thinking how nice it is never to have to worry about another period again. It hit me yesterday, the reality of it. So, despite some issues early on, I can say I am very happy I did this. Just wanted to share something good for a change.
Tricia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-16-2007, 09:19 AM

Fantastic! I agree, we are now sooooo much better than we were! I feel a new sense of freedom and can honestly say it makes me feel younger and more vibrant! My hubby and I can make love whenever with no worries of any sort (I was an almost constant bleeder).....It is wonderful! I want to lose weight, start exercising and enjoy life now! I have a long, long way to go...but I am READY!!!!! Glad you feel great too! Can't say I was feeling great at 7 weeks, but I was better..and every week just gets better and better!!!!!
Unread 01-16-2007, 03:44 PM

Was talking to my partner at work earlier today and she was saying how badly her back was hurting and how she was arguing with everyone over the weekend and just didn't know why then this morning she started her period. I had to smile because I no longer have to worry about that every again yea yea yea :0 She now feels lost because she would know when it was almost her time of the month whenever I started mine. Well I guess she just have to be lost because I am now wonderful.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-17-2007, 08:55 AM

It's so good to hear something positive and I am glad you are feeling better. Irish dancing sounds interesting and fun.

I am 6 weeks out today and just within the last day or two I am starting to feel sooo much better. The doctor did say I would feel better after getting more into my normal routine. I started working out on my eliptical trainer, but at the very lowest setting. I will get back into horsebackriding this weekend, which I am looking forward to. And, best of all, I don't swell up as much and my stomach is much flatter without fibroids!

Things seem to be getting better and better with time.

Kitten

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register