New member, really sad | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

New member, really sad New member, really sad

Unread 08-21-2008, 01:13 PM
Really Sad.

I am 42 and on October 28th i will be having surgery. It has taken alot for me to do this. I have no children and have been married for 24 years. I lost a children 10 years ago at 8 weeks its so hard and i feel so sad. Family doesnt understand , friends dont understand I HAVE NO CHILDREN AND NOW I WILL NEVER HAVE ANY...Please keep me in prayer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-21-2008, 01:46 PM
New member, really sad

Hello Alicia66 and

We’re happy you joined the Hystersisters community! There is a ton of solid information on the site, and the members have unlimited cyber-hugs to dispense and experiences to share with you at every stage of your journey to good health!

If you haven’t already done so, please do yourself a favor and register to receive Hysterectomy Checkpoints. It’s one of the best features of the site, in my opinion -- designed to accompany you through the entire hysterectomy experience from start to finish, and beyond!

You can take the opportunity to prepare yourself for what’s ahead by reading the Pre-Op Articles. You might find the following particularly helpful:

Coping With Pre-Op Anxiety and Fear

What to Expect at the Hospital

What to Bring to the Hospital

How Others Can Help

Through the years, hundreds of women have shared their personal suggestions in Hints for Your Hysterectomy that you may also want to peruse.

I'm sorry that you are feeling so sad about your upcoming surgery. Thousands of us have experienced similar emotions. Please know that you are never alone with anything you are feeling, because Hystersisters.com is open 24/7.

Many s and Best Wishes,
Unread 08-21-2008, 01:52 PM
New member, really sad

(((HUGS))) to you Alicia66
I feel so bad that you have come to this point in your life. I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and will be praying for you... are their any other options out there for you? can you save your eggs and have a segrogate ? have you thought about adoption ? I wish I could help and ease your burdens, but I cant ...I can be a friend that you can vent too, and cry to. sometimes your friends and family cant understand how you feel... It is such a personal thing you are going through and sometimes the people we love most just dont know what to say or do...not that we need them to say or do much, but just be there for us when we are down....I hope that everything works out for you, and know that your not alone.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-21-2008, 02:03 PM
New member, really sad

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sorry that you have to go through this...
Unread 08-21-2008, 02:04 PM
New member, really sad

Hi, I know just how you feel. I too lost a child at about 8 weeks. I never was able to have children. I'm having a TAH in about 5 days. I'm 47 years old and will never have children. Everyone should be able to have kids if they want them. For those of us who have tried for years and now must give up it's a sad, sad time. I guess we were put on this earth for a different reason. I can't wait to find out what it is.
Unread 08-21-2008, 02:29 PM
New member, really sad

Hi Alicia66 and

I can understand how you are feeling, I was not able to get pregnant either, so we adopted a little girl 20 years ago. I know what you mean as to friends and family not understanding. there is a forum here called "Aching Hearts" and I am sure when you read some of the threads and posts, it will help you. you are not alone hon, but we understand and we are here 24/7.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register