LAVH In pain and going bored crazy | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

In pain and going bored crazy In pain and going bored crazy

Unread 10-01-2011, 09:13 PM
In pain and going bored crazy

I am a few days shy of 2wks post-op and feel as though healing never started. I cant understand why i'm not feeling any better is this normal? And I am itching like crazy all over,sore,tired,and bored,bored,bored! I thought i prepared mentally for this but boy was i wrong.Nothing prepared me for this! I relize also that you can't compare other surgery's to this one either especially none major surgery's. I am so tired of the pain already when does the path get brighter?

Ps.Support from family and friends has been great from meals prepared for me and my household to them cleaning from time to time for me but i am still going insane not being able to do it myself.(ocd is a problem for me)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Re: In pain and going bored crazy

I am just over 2 weeks after full hysterectomy, things were going ok - apart from the sleepless nights! Then last night I developed a new pain which has been awful all night, especially when I pass urine! It comes and goes and is like after pains from when I had the babies! A griping pain at the front of my tummy and it is the worst pain I have ever had, makes me sweat and almost cry! Does anyone else get this? Not sure if I shouldnt have it checked.
Unread 10-02-2011, 06:22 AM
Re: In pain and going bored crazy

I hope you start to feel better soon this can be a long process. We have a lot of healing to do. I know it took me a couple weeks to start feeling better I did not have the strength to walk to the mailbox the first couple weeks. It has been a couple months now and I feel so much better I do still get tired easy and once in a while if I sneeze or cough I have a little pain. I understand the ocd and needing to do it yourself I am the same way but you have yo rest. If you feel like you aren't making the right progress call your Dr they can make sure everything is going right.We are here to help to anytime!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register