Hey pre op sisters, What are YOU doing today? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hey pre op sisters, What are YOU doing today? Hey pre op sisters, What are YOU doing today?

Unread 11-19-2005, 01:22 PM
Hey pre op sisters, What are YOU doing today?

I had previously started a thread about my excess energy since scheduling my hyst. It gave me this idea. I figured we could all come here and post what we had done for that day!!! I shall start!!!!WooHoo!
It is 200pm. I have been awake since 830am. So far today, I have done painting trim work, got some stuff out of guest bedroom to organize and put away. I have also done clothes, and now I am debating whether I should clean outside till dark and then continue in the house!!!Plenty of time left in MY day! So, thats how it works. You know you want to give it a try!!!!LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-19-2005, 01:29 PM

Yikes you are busy. I've cleaned my office, went to vote for our mayor and had lunch with my best friend. Now I'm here.... I go to the castle tomorrow. I must polish my crown lol..
Unread 11-19-2005, 01:34 PM

Well I have been busy grocery shopping for Thanksgiving, was not supposed to cook but now family wants to come to our house. Now I am taking a break from cleaning carpets and getting the house ready for guests who start arriving on Wednesday.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-19-2005, 02:13 PM

I have been up since 5:00am, made 3 dozen pepperoni rolls, did laundry, packed my husband and middle child's clothes for their trip, and rented videos for the other two kids to watch.
Unread 11-20-2005, 06:18 AM

I am also going tomorrow. It feels nice to think about that you are going too.
Best wishes
Toli
Unread 11-20-2005, 01:57 PM

Good luck tomorrow, you guys. I will be praying for ya!!!!!
Unread 11-20-2005, 02:43 PM

I'll be thinking of all of you who are going in tomorrow. Well, today I got up, read the papers, cleaned the kitchen, and started some laundry. Have been telling myself that I HAVE to get some Christmas shopping done. Headed off to the mall....... After wandering around for about an hour without buying one thing, I decided that I may be more of a candidate for a lobotomy than a hysterectomy! I just can't seem to get my thoughts together about anything.

I am obviously back at home and think I'll do my shopping from my computer chair! I have the Thanksgiving week off, my college age kids are travelling elsewhere for the week, so it's just me, my husband, and Delilah (my basset hound) at home. HOPEFULLY, I can get some things done this week! I seem to be so hyper, but don't seem to be accomplishing much.
Unread 11-20-2005, 03:31 PM

I started baking for Thanksgiving and have started to put up the Christmas lights before it gets too cold.

I have a few kitchen shelves that I want to reorganize.
Unread 11-20-2005, 03:44 PM

I've had to do a bowel prep for my surgery tomorrow - had to start Visicol tablets at 8:00 am. Other than spending time in the bathroom, I've been decorating my house for Christmas. I'll be glad its done when I get home. I've got to finish packing my bag, watch Desperate Housewives, and I'll be ready ....
Unread 11-20-2005, 03:53 PM

I got up this morning read the newspaper looking for sales.....trying to get all my xmas shopping done before 12/13. I seem to have alot of energy but just can't stay focused on one thing. I feel a little overwhelmed with the things that need to be done before surgery. For you ladies that go tomorrow my prayers and thoughts will be with you. Thanks to this great web-site it is really helping me cope and its nice to know there are so many other ladies out there going through the same things I am....Thank you!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register