How much longer? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

How much longer? How much longer?

Unread 05-02-2005, 12:03 PM
How much longer?

:hair: Is the inactivity driving anyone else crazy? I am almost four weeks post-op from a TAH ( everything is gone) and not being able to do my usual things is killing me, especially when my three year old cries for me to pick him up and pack him and although it is usually when he is tired he still does not understand that I can't. He weighs 44lbs. I love to read books and have read four this week alone, but then I need to get up and do something. Sorry I have rambled on this way I guess I just needed to vent. Easy going
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-02-2005, 12:43 PM
How much longer?

Four weeks was about when I started feeling hemmed in, but I stuck it out til my DR gave me the all clear.

Hang in there, you're almost there!
Unread 05-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Yep, been there! Hang in and it will pay off

I know what you're going through...resist doing too much...it will pay off in the long run...not taking it easy will result in setbacks and pain you do not need to experience...that is what this site is for! You vent all you need to and we are all here for you, but please stay the course! You will be glad you did... and best wishes for a continued good recovery! Sharon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-02-2005, 01:21 PM
How much longer?

Hi, I felt the need to do some work in the flower bed yesterday and now I am paying for it. I am in my 5th week of recovering from a TAH/LSO. I was doing pretty well, some days are better than others but with the weather so nice I just felt the need to do something outside other than walking in the cul-de-sac.

Hang in there, you don't want to be stuck back in the bed in pain. It is hard to behave and I wish I was one of those people who was not hard headed.

I noticed many people on the site either have no ovaries or both. I only have one and feel as though I maybe having some hot flashes, does anyone really know what it means to only have one ovary ?
Unread 05-02-2005, 02:08 PM
How much longer?

Hi there,i'm 4 weeks pos-op and i find useful a small trampolin (19.00 dollars) and put the children to jump with music they like.
I just clap sitting in the rocking chair and smile a lot.
they get tired and after a bath,they watch movies and fall sleep early.
The great about it is that they exercise and eat well.
good luck,take care it's no easy but resting now is going to determinate your complete recovery
Unread 05-02-2005, 02:49 PM
How much longer?

Happy Mother's day in advance and I am happy for you for finding an inexpensive way to entertain them
Unread 05-02-2005, 05:53 PM
How much longer?

Thank you!
I try to help a hyster Sister asking how entertaing her child!!
Sorry still new here!!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register