Artic Chick will fly away...after two weeks hys! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Artic Chick will fly away...after two weeks hys! Artic Chick will fly away...after two weeks hys!

Unread 10-26-2006, 07:08 PM
Artic Chick will fly away...after two weeks hys!

Hello Sisters,

Things are working really well for me...I can't complaint and I would like to pass around the "possitive vibe" to all of you out there...I am flying south West on Sunday and will be away for a week...I can't wait! This trip has been planned long before...

Funny stories about my packing...I of course don't fit properly in my size yet...although I have to say I lost weight and eat less...It is just the tummy that is a bit sore and tender and more in the inside...The outer side looks yuck because the stitches and tape...(yeah, still there...oh well...).
I have saved pants from when I was bigger (ya never know...) and they are saving me this time! I am also taking "granny" panties, they feel great! Grannies were smart after all...they were comfortable...Now we have thongs, are hot and to tell you the truth, sometimes we don't even see them! LOL...so stuck in you know where...ha, ha, ha!

So, granny panties and one size bigger pants is my solution. No high heels but low sexy sandals...

Anybody else flying away?

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-27-2006, 06:53 PM

I hope you have a great time and are able to soak up some warm sunshine...
remember to be careful and treat yourself kindly - you are still healing on the inside...
oh, and please, bring back a few rays of sunshine for me
Unread 10-27-2006, 06:59 PM

My dh and I will be flying away too but in about 31/2 weeks. I can't wait as it is starting to get kind of cool here in Washington. We are going to Palm Springs, CA for Thanksgiving week where it will be probably around 75-80 degrees. Now that is my kind of weather. Have an awesome trip Artic Chick and make sure not to overdo and to take extra careful care of yourself.
Val
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-07-2006, 08:08 AM
Back together again!

Hello systers,

Artic Chick is back from the West Coast! It was an amazing trip! I walked a lot. It was almost normal...
And...I am back wearing my beloved jeans! "We are back together again"...:0)

How are your bellies?
I lost weight, eat less and feel wonderful.

Bye for now.
Unread 11-07-2006, 09:10 AM

I'm getting there! I've been wearing my jeans for a couple of weeks now (not the most comfortable pants I own, but it hasn't been too bad so far). Things are really beginning to look up these days...no setbacks(knock on wood) thus far....been back to work for a couple of weeks....feeling really great! I'm excited about my new pain-free life! I hope all my sisters have a smooth recovery too!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register