Does anyone know these symptoms in lower ab? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Options and Alternatives

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Does anyone know these symptoms in lower ab? Does anyone know these symptoms in lower ab?

Unread 06-25-2011, 07:18 PM
Does anyone know these symptoms in lower ab?

Pulling when I sit, then it goes into a big cramp. Sometimes it just hurts. It always hurts more after exercise. It feels like c-section resliced and top ab in falling behind lower ab. Does that make sense? It always hurts in the early morning about 4:00 or 5:00 am. That's with vicodin. Adhesions, adeno, orany other ideas? Going on 5 months of pain. Any ideas so appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-25-2011, 11:05 PM
Re: Does anyone know these symptoms in lower ab?

Just so curios to know what my medical problem is.
Unread 06-25-2011, 11:38 PM

I get that a lot to, am having my hyst in 3 days. I thin it has a lot to do with scar tissue and muscles, I will be interested to see if the hyst makes any difference to this type of pain.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-26-2011, 01:26 AM

BBE im sorry you are still looking for answers. I am on my mobile so cant see dates. Have you got a date scheduled yet?
Unread 06-26-2011, 08:36 PM

No hist scheduled yet. Hopefully mri soon. Just wish I knew what it was. You hope someone will know your symptoms and say what they think it may be.
Unread 06-29-2011, 02:30 PM
Still trying to self diagnose my symptoms of flashing pain in my lower sides

My guess is where the falopian tubes are. In the middle of the night it is a flashing pain, kind of like being turned off and on. I haven't a clue what it is and nor do 3 Dr.s. It is worse in the evening and in the night. Kind of feels like little animals running inside on my sides and hurts. So frustrated. I haven't a clue if a hyst will help or not. Any ideas?
Unread 06-29-2011, 07:11 PM

What sort of testing have you had done so far?
Unread 06-30-2011, 09:13 AM

Cat scan, internal ultasound and hopefully mri soon. Also gastrointestinal workup.
Unread 06-30-2011, 02:48 PM

Hopefully the MRI can give you some answers. Is your pain there every day or is it there/worse cyclic? I noticed with my pain that it was worse around ovulation and then worse still when I had my period, then while it didnt totally go it eased up once my period finished. If it is cyclic it could be an indication that it is your reproductive organs. If you havent already, it might be a good idea to keep a symptom diary.
Unread 07-01-2011, 03:56 PM

Actually, it is hte worst about 4:00 am and espeicall bad if I did hard exercise. When I do no much for several days, it is less. However there.
MRI scheduled for Tuesday and then Dr. wants to meet with me and dh to discuss what to do next. He wants me to consider hist. He will do a lap nad says if he finds nothing then what do I want to do. But I feel I don't have enough info on my problem to make this decision.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register