I havent started period, surgery Tuesday! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I havent started period, surgery Tuesday! I havent started period, surgery Tuesday!

Unread 08-05-2004, 07:45 PM
I havent started period, surgery Tuesday!

Thank you all so much for replying. God I just can't wait to get this over with. I think I am starting to get anxious, and tired of feeling bad.

Anyways again thank you all so much! Good Luck to everyone waiting for their turn.

Sneauxprincess I wish I could give you some of my pain pills. I know that if I didnt have these I would be a basket case, and in the looney bin. I have to go all day at work without any, and I have a pitiful walk, with a slight bending over problem. When the sharp pains hit i can't help but grit my teeth, and frown. Causing way to many pre mature wrinkling. I probably look like quazimoto.

God Bless You All!!!

Tasha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-07-2004, 12:49 AM

I chuckled when I read this topic. I'm thinking, surgery, bleeding - would they really care whether the uterus was full, empty or somewhere in between?

Aunt Flo, left on the operating table, never to emerge. Biohazard maybe, or toxic waste? A fitting end for a nasty old biddie.

I never suspected Victoria's had a hospital line. Are they grannies only, or do they come in a thong? I'm picturing dayglow colors, glitter, fringe & spangles. Are you with me ladies?
Unread 08-07-2004, 08:01 AM

pstubs! If those panties were only that lovely! Sorry but they dont come in a thong...however they do have a boy short type of look to them! Not quite granny style! They can be very figure flatering! Good luck to you!

Hope
Unread 08-07-2004, 07:03 PM

I don't know how flattering they'll be. I've been fighting the thyroid/weight battle for years, and am on the losing end right now. My belly has always looked pregnant, but right now I can actually sort of rest my arms above it. Since what I'll be losing is about like an orange and a pear, I have to assume most of it is just plain FAT!

The cat went from 7 lb. to 10 after she was fixed. My figure prospects aren't looking too promising from here. Does it sound totally insane to be "envious" of those whose growths were bigger? I've always hated the gut, and my body is just adding insult to injury by growing things inside that make it stick out even more.
Unread 08-07-2004, 10:27 PM

I (unexpectedly) got my period the day before surgery, so I got the lovely Victoria cotton mesh panties too. My dr. was surprised when he saw them because my period wasn't due yet--but it didn't affect anything. Shortest period in my life! I just spotted for a few hours after and NOTHING since...it's been 4 months now! It's not like they don't want to see blood...I'm sure there's plenty of that--period or not...!
Unread 08-07-2004, 10:46 PM
I'm having surgery Tuesday, too!

Hi Tasha. I'm scheduled for Tuesday also. I have to be there at 5 AM and I am scheduled for 7:30 AM. I'm having a hernia repair at the same time as my TAH, left SO (left tube and ovary; I had my right tube and ovary removed in 1995 from an absess). It was very difficult to find a gynecologist and a surgeon to work together at the same time. I've been trying for a year and I am on my second round of doctors. I can't wait for Tuesday, too. I don't have as much pain as you seem to be having, but I agree that Tuesday can't get here fast enough.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register