Birthday Contest August 2010 - What do you love about HysterSisters? - Page 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Birthday Contest August 2010 - What do you love about HysterSisters? Birthday Contest August 2010 - What do you love about HysterSisters?

Unread 08-02-2010, 12:14 PM
Re: Birthday Contest August 2010 - What do you love about HysterSisters?

HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY HYSTERSISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is an awesome occasion! I love this website because of all the amazing ladies on here! I am 27 years old and in 2008 I went through a partial hysterectomy and thanks to the women on here I was a little less scared going into it then I was before I talked to other women on here. HysterSisters gave me hope and love from other women who have been there.

Congrats on making it 12 years, I can't wait to see how many more yall will be there to help others!

Charlene
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-02-2010, 12:49 PM

The best thing about Hyster-Sisters was the thorough booklet that you sent prior to my Hysterectomy. My doctor was a "surgeon", and not good at specifics. I lived with the What 100,000 women know about Hysterectomy, and it was perfect advise. All should at least use this, I managed my health because of the detailed outlined guide. Thank you for being the real "doctors" !!!!
Unread 08-02-2010, 01:15 PM

Happy Birthday Hystersisters!!
Six months ago I needed to make a decision about having surgery at 39 years old. My Dr, aunt and mom had suggested this site to research endo/ando and hysterectomy options. I am happy to say I had a TAH, keeping my ovaries one week ago today and I am at peace with my decision and I feel great. I love that I can go on this site anytime, day or night and read about others that are going through the same thing.
Thank you and Happy 12th
Jenn

TAH, 7/26/10
lap for endo 1/29/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-02-2010, 01:24 PM

Happy Birthday.....
Unread 08-02-2010, 02:56 PM

Happy Birthday! Thank you so very much Kathy. What a wonderful thing you have done for so many women. It is great to have a place to find out information anonymously before and after surgery. It has given me a opportunity to connect with people with similar surgery. It is easier to ask embarrassing questions here than to ask your Dr. Plus you can't call your Dr all the time night and day.
Unread 08-02-2010, 03:16 PM

I want to strart by saying Happy Birthday Hystersisters!!!
One of my favorite things about Hystersisters is a
Listening Ear!!!! I came to this site in April scared and in search of information on my upcoming hysterectomy...and I found so much warmth, compassion and understanding as well as a wealth of information......Finally other women that understand what I am going through....during the pre-op and then the post op period....it was like I found angels that carried me through this tough time.....I never would have made it without this site...

Your hystersister,

Laurel
Unread 08-02-2010, 03:28 PM

I just joined this site yesterday and I have a metric ton of questions and concerns. I am LOVING all the support and lots of information!! Thank you, HysterSisters!!
Unread 08-02-2010, 03:38 PM

Happy 12th Birthday to Hystersisters and especially to Kathy for this wonderful site!
I had my TVH on June 8th and would not have been so well educated and confident in saying "Yes!" to this procedure had it not been for all of our sisters! To all of my wonderful sisters have been so outstanding in their sharing experiences! Thank you! Thank you! I will still be drawn to all of you for years to come and certainly recommend anyone going through what we all have to join us!!
Unread 08-02-2010, 04:23 PM

Happy Birthday, HysterSisters. I couldn't make it in my post hysterectomy world without all of you here. You have all been a blessing to me along the way--both before, during and after my TAH/BSO. May you always be here long after I am gone from this world. There are so many women who have yet to travel the road that we have all traveled. May our shared experiences help and uplift them all. Thank you, each and every sister who has helped another along the way. I love you all!~Big hugs,~Moonchime
Unread 08-02-2010, 05:14 PM

I loved the way the Hyster Sisters felt like family right from thr start. I could share my fears, hopes and funny stories with everyone and feel like I was sharing them with my own sister!
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register