Back from Dr visit and he did internal exam:( | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Back from Dr visit and he did internal exam:( Back from Dr visit and he did internal exam:(

Unread 08-27-2008, 11:38 AM
Back from Dr visit and he did internal exam:(

My Dr used a speculum (sp?) on me at my visit today. I had my surgery on the 18th . I about jumped off the table. He said everything looked good. I also have a bladder infection white cells in my urine. They took blood to rule out other stuff. I had to hold the nurses hand while he was in my woo woo cuz it hurt like hell!!! Dr says the reason I feel like I have the flu is because my ovaries need to wake up. He said he made them mad LOL! I've lost 7 pounds. I've been eating well so It must have been my uterus. I'm ask him next appt about that. He didn't show me the pathalogy stuff. i do feel better since i went in to dr today. Just hope I dont start feeling like i did last night with the fever and stuff.

Hope all my sisters have a good recovery day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-27-2008, 11:50 AM

jamajessie,

Take care and rest. Good thing they found the infection. I went to DR yesterday as well. I suspected a bladder infection and I too had one. I also was having another problem so He prescribed meds for me. One I had to insert into the vagina. I thought I was going to die.So, I know how you feel.
It hurt really bad. Today I am resting. After that poking around my belly swelled up again. I hope you are better soon.
Unread 08-27-2008, 12:20 PM

Yeah they just gotta poke and prod lol... My Dr has some weird tables they lean you back where your head almost touches the ground and your woo hoo is up in the air. Then the Dr after he does the exam he wants talk while your in that position. I just put my hand over my eyes lol... I still get kinda shy .. I should'nt be lol after all he has done and seen.

I hope you get to feeling better also and thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-27-2008, 01:26 PM

Sorry you got the dreaded exam and sorry about the bladder infection. I hope your symptoms will go away soon...
Unread 08-27-2008, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by havehope
Sorry you got the dreaded exam and sorry about the bladder infection. I hope your symptoms will go away soon...

Thank you havehope. I felt great when i came from Dr. now i feel like crap. My whole body is aching. When they took my temp at Dr office it was 97.8. I just took it and it says 99.9 when my boyfriend gets home I'm get him to go get a new thermator. (sp?) I can't rest because I feel so uncomfortable and nauseated. I told him the antibotic made me nauseated he said nothing. Whats the use in giving me antibiotic if it's not going to stay down.
Unread 08-27-2008, 01:38 PM

Maybe you could get a script for phengren to help with the nausea. With a fever sounds like you got a pretty strong infection going on.
Unread 08-27-2008, 01:45 PM

yeah I'm call and ask...they gonna get tired of me...... I was feeling so good till this.... I don't like feeling bad at all.

when I woke up and did my mornig pee this morning ( well my last morning pee LOL I only have about 10 ) it was pink.

as soon as I woke up from surgery I wanted that cath out it hurt almost the whole time it was in. When the nurse took it out there was blood on it. It could have been from my woo hoo but I dont know. I jsut hate cath's with a passion.
Unread 08-27-2008, 04:40 PM

They found my bladder infection in the hospital, then the antibiotics ended up making me feel sick so I had to stop. I am not sure if I still have one or not, guess I will find out next week.

I sure hope you feel better soon. It's odd enough going right now and the infection doesn't help any at all.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register