i just want to know if this is normal - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

i just want to know if this is normal i just want to know if this is normal

Unread 05-09-2006, 07:28 AM
i just want to know if this is normal

I'm sorry for what you're going through. I didn't have my ovaries taken out but I'm still dealing with moodswings and hot flashes. It's not as bad as what you're describing but it has been bad. I was afraid of it being horrible...after my last baby (baby #5) I had a bit of post-partum depression and had to get on Zoloft. I don't want to do anything like that again...but so far it's not too bad. I hope that your Doc can help you soon! Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-09-2006, 07:42 AM
i just want to know if this is normal

i had severe pms before my hyst, part of why they took my ovaries. i wanted them out, and because of the pms i was already on hrt to help it. after my hyst, i have been great but i woke up with the patch on me (i am 32yrs old). getting the hormones balanced will be great for you. hang in there. has he done a hormone panel for you? if the hrt doesn't work for you have him do a hormone panel to see which hormones are off. then he can fix it right. take it easy and keep us posted.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register