LAVH April 21st - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

LAVH April 21st LAVH April 21st

Unread 04-19-2008, 07:02 PM
LAVH April 21st

I quess I'm exctied to finally be getting this done. Probably more nervous at this point.
ReadyinCA and ellie0703, how are you holding up with only one day to go? I go on Monday, also
It will all be worth it though!
Best wishes to all of you with upcoming surgeries!
Happy healing!
357NK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-19-2008, 07:40 PM
Hi

I just had to say that I know what you are saying. I had my LSH on Jan14 and I was soooo misserable that I could not wait for it to be over and done with good luck to you and God Bless you. Denise.
Unread 04-19-2008, 09:40 PM
LAVH April 21st

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357NK
I quess I'm exctied to finally be getting this done. Probably more nervous at this point.
ReadyinCA and ellie0703, how are you holding up with only one day to go? I go on Monday, also
It will all be worth it though!
Best wishes to all of you with upcoming surgeries!
Happy healing!
357NK

Honestly, I was feeling really good until about an hour ago when I realized in less than 36 hours I will be in surgery. My stomach felt like it fell to the floor. Butterflies are there and I'm nervous. I have no idea how I am going to make it through Sunday and Sunday night!

How are my fellow Monday'ers holding up?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-20-2008, 12:35 AM
LAVH April 21st

ellie0703, I started my medical leave on Friday too for 6 weeks! I don't remember the last time I didn't work for 6 weeks. It is exciting! Good luck to you. We share the same surgery date. Good luck to everyone who has an upcoming surgery.
Unread 04-20-2008, 12:40 AM
LAVH April 21st

tallulahbird: I agree the waiting is hard! I'm also ready to have my life back. No more period panties! Good luck to you.
Unread 04-20-2008, 12:49 AM
LAVH April 21st

357NK: I am holding up very well. I'm still excited! As luck would have it, I'm on my period now and it's been terrible! At least it's the last one. Good luck on Monday.
Unread 04-20-2008, 12:56 AM
LAVH April 21st

ellie0703: I 'm holding up well. Maybe because I'm having an awful heavy period right now. A month ago, I thought I'd be a wreck one day before the surgery. However, I was more nervous last week than this week. At this point, I'm just ready to have it done. I'm sure you'll be fine. Just think of all of the things you won't have to deal with anymore. Try to stay busy. Good luck to you on Monday.
Unread 04-20-2008, 07:03 AM
LAVH April 21st

[quote=ellie0703]Honestly, I was feeling really good until about an hour ago when I realized in less than 36 hours I will be in surgery. My stomach felt like it fell to the floor. Butterflies are there and I'm nervous. I have no idea how I am going to make it through Sunday and Sunday night!

How are my fellow Monday'ers holding up?[/QUOT

So far today I'm doing well, but I'm sure tonight and in the morning I will be a nervous wreck. My day is full with last minute laundry and cleaning and one more stop at the grocery store.
ellie0703, Take care and I will see you over on post op later this week.
Unread 04-20-2008, 07:08 AM
LAVH April 21st

I tried doing the quote option, but I quess I did something wrong.
ReadyinCA, I'm glad you are holding up well and still excited. I'm on the last days of my period also. Yipee!!!
Good luck to you!
357NK
Unread 04-20-2008, 08:23 AM
LAVH April 21st

ReadyinCA and 357NK... I'm so glad I have the day to share with you!

I'm COMPLETELY and TOTALLY freaked out today! Must find something to keep me busy...

Is anyone scheduled for just a 1 night stay at the hospital? Trying to decide what to pack for just one night...

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register