Hysterectomy date January 14 and I'm terrified. - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy date January 14 and I'm terrified. Hysterectomy date January 14 and I'm terrified.

Unread 01-14-2016, 10:12 PM
Hysterectomy date January 14 and I'm terrified.

Hey G

I know today suppose to be ur surgery day I hope it all went well and once u feeling better please let me know how u feeling🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 for u a speed recovery
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-17-2016, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrz Spain View Post
Hey G

I know today suppose to be ur surgery day I hope it all went well and once u feeling better please let me know how u feeling🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 for u a speed recovery
Thanks! I'm feeling a little better today. I have a very swollen uvula from the breathing tube which is the most aggravating thing actually. I'm trying to get off the pain meds and onto Advil as I think they are making me feel sick. Haven't done too much other than lay in bed since I got home yesterday. I don't have much energy except to get to the washroom and back. I'm really hoping the bowels start working again soon. I can't help feeling anxious about that.
Unread 01-24-2016, 01:14 AM

Hey G,

I'm glad u doing well and get plenty of rest cause that's all you going to be able too do anyway is sleep, I will be 4 weeks post-op on Monday and still sleep a lot my times is all messed up from sleeping a lot, I sleep all day and be up all night in bed watching tv until 4-5am since I'm out of work now and sleep until 1-2pm so get plenty of rest and it will take a few days to go to the bathroom it took me like 5 days after I came home to go and then I wouldn't go again until another 2-3 days so I was taking stool softener and start drinking prune juice every day and though out the day to help me go and still drinking it but I do go now like everyday or every other day cause I'm still gases and still recovery myself, I still have another 4 weeks to go before I can go back to work my doctor gave me 8 weeks to recover so just take it slow and don't rush things even though I'm ready to get back to a normal life again but I have to remind myself it haven't even been a month yet so just relax but my body not letting me do to much anyway cause I start getting in pain. So you r not alone and I know the feeling so take one day at a time and I will check on you in a few days or so

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register