HELP..6 week hormone check..anyone? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

HELP..6 week hormone check..anyone? HELP..6 week hormone check..anyone?

Unread 07-29-2006, 10:54 AM
HELP..6 week hormone check..anyone?

I am 6 weeks today and have not had any problems with mood swings since my LAVH/BSO untill 2-3 days ago... now I get mad over the stupidest stuff then I get PO'd at myself for getting mad to begin with(((YIKES!))) vicious circle... I cry at funny jokes right after i start laughing.. ..HELP!!! anyone else, is this norm?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-29-2006, 07:42 PM

cameron350, are you taking any type of estrogen? If so you may need an adjustment, talk to your dr and let him know what is going on. Be sure and check out the Hormone Jungle and Hormone Article List is alot of good info there. Please keep us posted. Sending lots of s, Carol
Unread 07-29-2006, 07:53 PM

camero350, I understand I am having those symptoms too! hot and cold flashes you would not believe. I just ordered the sudden menopause book from hysters and I let you know what I find out from that. Sister the docs won't give me estrogen because uterine ca I was told to weather it as much as I can. I need some homeopathy advise HELP!!!!!!! Sisters!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-29-2006, 08:33 PM

cameron, I was like that the first few days home and was given
progest. it is a miracle for me. It not only helped with the "abnormal" it helped with everyday things that stressed me.
PLease check with your doc
Unread 07-30-2006, 07:38 AM

Thanks for the advice everyone. I have been on Enjuvia 0.45 since 7 days PO . It has just been the past few days that it has just been getting crazy. will see doc on Thursday and let y'all know.
Unread 07-30-2006, 01:29 PM
we all understand what you are going thru

Hi there sorry to hear that you are having a hard time. I had a TAH + both ovaries removed and I started estrogen the day of the surgery. I have had my medication adjusted 3 times and still dont really feel like myself. My surgery was on April 7, 06 my mood is better now not so much crying and feeling down. I hope that you can find the right combination of meds to make you feel better. We all know what you are going thru hang in there it will get better.
Natalie
Unread 07-30-2006, 02:53 PM

I did not start having any problems with any of that until this past week. My dh says I go from happy smiley to "rahhh I want to eat you" then back to happy smiley. I feel so bad for the family. I am going in for my 4 week check up on Aug. 1st and will see if we can adjust my meds I am on Climara .075.
Unread 07-30-2006, 07:12 PM

sydneyskye

The progesterone helped me 200% along with the climara. I haven't had any swings, hot flashes or anything really out of whack since being on the combo. the pro is a cream applied 1-2 times daily.
maybe something to check into?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register