No vaginal cuff seen on ultrasound - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

No vaginal cuff seen on ultrasound No vaginal cuff seen on ultrasound

Unread 01-30-2007, 09:21 PM
No vaginal cuff seen on ultrasound

Ok your right the techs could not see the vaginal cuff this is where the abscess was seen on the ct scan. I thought I was going to have another ct scan but had this ultrasound of the pelvis and a transvaginal ultrasound. The tech and her boss could not find the cuff, this is weird to me because I have this wand up me and there right there and the camera on it is not picking it up. It makes me think of why? Your post said that know you know why the cuff was not seen and I did not understand that. Because I do not know why the cuff was not seen so, I thought someone posted something about why maybe the cuff was not seen and I did not find it. I'm just so worried why this happend and tomorrow I go for the ct scan with contrast and than have to wait 2 days for the results. I hope it's before the weekend. I just want to know if the abscess is gone. It makes my mind go wild now that this happend I keep thinking of why they could not see the cuff. Well, thanks for your support. I hope that your doing well yourself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-31-2007, 05:29 AM

I hope the abscess is gone too. It probably is or just needs another round of med's to get rid of it. Nothing could be that easy for us now could it. Good luck today and I hope all goes well.
Unread 01-31-2007, 07:07 AM

I went to my dr yesterday too. 5 weeks out today. He examined me and said I had some "cyrstalizing"? He scrapped something out. Yuk, but said this is probably why I'm still bleeding and have discharge. ?? Also I'm still cramping and he ordered a sonogram to see if he sees any cysts on my ovaries. The used that hugh long probe in the vagina to do the test. I guess this is the tranvaginal you are speeking of? It was uncomfortable but not really painful. They said my ovaries looked fine but I had alot of bowel. Yuk sorry.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register