2 weeks post misery - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2 weeks post misery 2 weeks post misery

Unread 12-29-2005, 08:25 PM
2 weeks post misery

Quote:
Originally Posted by missshell4
Thanks for your reply- I am going to try and continue on without the pain meds- it does seems to get better each day- and it easy to like them a bit too much- especially with the current emotional situations. Sooo. Trucking on without- The new fellow is definitely a keeper and incredible- I just have to remember that and listen to him when he says this has changed nothing- It's just that I feel soo changed. It's a strange emotional thing to deal with at the same time having the hormone adjustment. Wish I could go unlisted phone but we still have minor kids although there is light at the end of that tunnel, they are 22, 18, 16 and 14. So not too much longer to have regular contact with the weiner!
You CAN get a new number and have it unlisted. At the same time, request a Distinctive Ring phone number. Usually it's only an add'l $5/month and you don't need a second phone or second phone line. Give the #$(*@$#(* ex the distinctive ring number so that he will be able to communicate with the minor children who live with you. When he calls, your phone will have a different ringing sound than the normal ring that you hear when someone calls your unlisted number. Best of all, when you hear the distinctive number ringing, you'll know it's the ex and you don't even have to answer the phone if the children aren't home.

PS: Make sure you get your new numbers unlisted AND unpublished. There is a difference between the two.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-30-2005, 02:51 AM
2 weeks post misery

weiners are such a pain in the $$%%^&$! that said, I am off to bed!
Unread 12-30-2005, 07:34 AM
2 weeks post misery

thanks- I think each day is getting better!
Unread 12-30-2005, 07:37 AM
2 weeks post misery

thanks- I never thought about that- great idea- will save me alot of stress- just hearing his voice on the phone makes me ill- he's a screamer too- so thats always fun and exciting to pick up the fun and immediatley have *$#*** yelled into your ear!
Unread 12-30-2005, 07:39 AM
2 weeks post misery

Ha! Ha! thaks for the laugh although it hurt a bit! Needed the chuckle!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register