Dizziness??? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 12-31-2008, 08:43 AM
Dizziness???

I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one with the dizziness. I was just talking with my doc yesterday about this, and he basically told me that he thought I was having anxiety attacks, I didn't verbally disagree with him, but he probably didn't like the look I gave him. I also normally run a low bp so I have been blaming it on that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-31-2008, 10:33 AM
dizziness

I just joined today and was looking for answers for this dizziness also, thank you ladies. I am post op 4 weeks and thought for sure I was crazy my head is so light , my eyes not clear. My doctor recommended right after my surgery to get on some multivitamins, or course I have not done that, but I will because it may help me get some balance to this dizziness. I may recommend the same for others, hopefully it will help.
Unread 12-31-2008, 10:45 AM
thank God I am not crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rherhe66
OK - so maybe it is just me - but every now and then I get dizzy. I can roll over in bed and feel it or just get up - either out of bed or off the couch - or from a chair. There is no regualarity either - just out of the blue.

Any ideas or suggestions??

Thanks
By the way - HAPPY NEW YEAR - mine will certainly be better without all of my original parts!!!

I really thought I was crazy with this dizziness thank you for letting me know I am not crazy.
Unread 01-05-2009, 09:26 AM
Nausea

Hi,
I am 5 weeks post op and have been experiencing periods of nausea. This has just started in my 5th week. I'm wondering if anyone has had this experience. And if so, what if any remedies have you found?
Thanks in advance to all my HysterSisters.
December Member
Unread 01-05-2009, 10:18 AM
Dizziness???

Reading this thread was helpful to me as well. I've been dizzy for a week now. I have anxiety issues, but even taking my meds for that isn't helping. I want to call the doc, but feel like I'm bothering him. I started bleeding about 9 days ago, but that has stopped. There's no regularity to the dizziness. I also feel like I'm not breathing like I should. Like I have to remind myself to do so.
Unread 01-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Dizziness???

Hi Christine,
Seems like the dissiness is a very common issue. I'm going to see my Dr. on Friday for my 6 week check up. I will mention this to him as mine started around the end of my 4th week. I too felt like I was bothering the Dr. the time that I called with an issue, but once I spoke with him, I didn't feel that way. He was very accommodating and helpful. So I think you should not hesitate to call your Dr. if you have a concern and try not to feel as though our bothering him/her. They are most likely happy to help.
Happy Recovery,
December Member
Unread 01-07-2009, 10:46 AM
Dizziness???

OMG! I thought I was the only one. I've been so frightened. I was doing so good, I had no issues following the surgery - but then I woke up with the dizziness, nausea, vomiting, feeling faint AND very fearful. It's been several days now, and I am 4 weeks today. I was able to key in "dizziness" up at the top of the page and it came up with all these posts - and instantly I felt less alone and frightened. Just knowing there are ladies here who've gone thru it and take the fear away. Thank you, Hyster Sisters.
Unread 01-07-2009, 05:19 PM
Dizziness???

For_thought~
You are having nausea and vomiting? Do you have an inner ear infection? Your symptoms sound like perhaps you should talk to your doctor.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register