who will take care of me? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

who will take care of me? who will take care of me?

Unread 10-15-2000, 03:09 PM
who will take care of me?

Hi ladies-
5 dyas post op here and developed a "new attitude", lol. I have had several surgeries before this one (12 to be exact, hyster was lucky #13) and I learned something a long time ago.
I learned that who cares if I can write my name on the TV or see the animal fur across my living room carpet. My #1 priority is me and getting myself healthy again. As long as I have clean wash, access to food, and my bed, everything else can wait awhile.
This is, of course, a hard attitude to adapt when you are like me and almost catch every speck of dust in mid-air, lol.
Relax and take care of yourself. If you do to much, you will only be hurting yourself in the long run and it will take longer to recover and be able to do the things that are bugging you cuz you can't do them now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-16-2000, 08:34 AM
who will take care of me?

Hello I have a few suggestions I hope I will be able to do HAHAHAAHA Anyway I am scheduled for Oct 19 yes this thursday. Anyway.... I will have help for a few days after I get home past that I will be pretty much on my own. I have 3 kids 8,7,and 4. I bought a ton of easy microwave stuff. Chicken nuggets, Frozen meals, Anything that I knew the kids would eat without much standing to prepare. My 2 oldest know how to work the microwave so that will also help some. I bought can cokes and sprite so they can help themselves to some degree. I hope this helps some of you with small children. I also know my house will be a wreck but it usually is anyway with my 3 little tornados. Oh yeah by the way I am having a TAH/BSO. I have had 3 c sections so I am somewhat prepared for what life is like after this surgery.
Lea

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register