Sore! Attended Women Of Faith.... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Sore!  Attended Women Of Faith.... Sore! Attended Women Of Faith....

Unread 08-26-2007, 12:26 PM
Sore! Attended Women Of Faith....

Went to Women of Faith this weekend nearly three weeks post op. My friends were really good- they dropped me off right at the front. I did not have to walk to terribly much, I sat most of the time, but it is amazing how sore and exhausted one gets during recovery.

I feel blessed to have been able to attend the event- it was wonderful, but I am resting now! Pretty sore like bruised feeling around incision sites on the inside. Oh well! Glad to be back in my bed!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-26-2007, 02:15 PM

wow you are brave, to go to the women of faith this soon out of surgery! I stayed so tired after mine it was all I could do to sit through church and get home to rest!Im glad you were able to go though! Take care and catch up on your rest!
Unread 08-26-2007, 07:14 PM

Thank you! I sure enjoyed it, but wow, I am paying for it today! I pray that it is better by tomorrow!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-26-2007, 09:04 PM

I went to Women of Faith the weekend before my surgery. It was very encouraging and uplifting. Enjoyed Anita Renfroe's funniness and Nicole Nordemann's music I hope you are feeling better soon!
Unread 08-26-2007, 09:18 PM

Oh wow!

The Women of Faith conference was in my area 5 weeks post-op and I spent a lot of time "debating" whether or not to go! Had I been 3 weeks - I don't think I would have, even though I have gone every year but one!

I am glad that you were blessed by it and just take it easy this week and relax!!

Unread 08-27-2007, 09:16 AM

Yes, it was a blessing for certain. My friends were so good to me also and that really blessed me as well. The conference was great. The kids start school tomorrow so I am really trying to rest up to be ready to go in and take pictures in the a.m.

I did not realize I would be this sore. My rib cage has been hurting like crazy. I just keep lifting it up and praying for the healing! Thank you ladies for your replies!

I did laugh so hard especially at Anita Renfroe- I wonder if that is why the ribs hurt! The music was wonderful!

Debbie- you have gone every year! Wow! This was my first year, but I do not feel that I will be missing any more!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register