pain any answers for me | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

pain any answers for me pain any answers for me

Unread 03-07-2007, 08:45 PM
pain any answers for me

Hello ladies
I have been having sharp pain on my lower right side and been to my gyn doc and surgeon and having a cat scan tommorrow and wondering if anyone knows what this could be. They think it might be a hernia but they don't think that is what it is. If any one has had these symptoms and can give some advise to mention to my doctors, I would really would be thankful.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-07-2007, 08:54 PM
pain any answers for me

Did you keep your right ovary? It could be a cyst or if not it could be an adhesion which wouldn't show on a scan. Or if you had endo that can still attack after a hyst in rare cases. You are in my prayers. I hope they can give you an answer with an easy solution. I know how difficult it is when you think you have taken care of the problem only to be faced with more debilitating pain.
Unread 03-07-2007, 09:09 PM
pain any answers for me

Thank you, I have taken those things into consideration I'm not leaving the hospital tommorrow with out an answer, I've been in pain way to long I can't take it any more. I will let you know and all prayers are wonderful thank you for that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-08-2007, 04:52 AM
pain any answers for me

I also had horrible sharp pain on my left side about a week after surgery, after an ultrasound my doc discovered a 5cm cyst on my left ovary. After about 6 days the pain subsided and I am to have it scanned again.( I hope it went away for good) My doc told me it is commom sometimes for this to happen. I hope you find out and you recover as I did! Good luck!
Unread 03-08-2007, 08:11 AM
pain any answers for me

neogrrl99, thanks, I'm getting ready to go to the hospital for my cat scan. I hope they will know something today. I'm going to ask them, last time they knew that day so wish me luck. Thanks again for your concern. I keep thinking that it could be a cyst. Thats where it feels like it is.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register