UGH! Nausea, Tears, Spotting... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

UGH! Nausea, Tears, Spotting... UGH! Nausea, Tears, Spotting...

Unread 09-25-2008, 05:55 PM
UGH! Nausea, Tears, Spotting...

Can life get any better? I left out pain and constipation. I don't want to seem negative, I swear I don't. But, this is HARD....this is really HARD!!! One minute I'm fine, then I tear up over nothing or if it's nothing it's something silly. Then the nausea is overwhelming me. If I eat it gets worse and if I don't eat it gets worse, so it's lose/lose. Then there's the nasty spotting that smells so bad. I know I'm almost to the 2 week mark and should not expect miracles, all I want is a break. I did have a really good day the other day and hope for another really soon.

I am on HRT, the Vivelle Dot, 0.1mg.....don't know if that's the cause of some of this or not.

I know the spotting will pass....hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thank you for allowing me to vent. This is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-25-2008, 06:26 PM

Oh Lord I remember that spotting...grrrr. Now that I have had my BSO I too am riding an insane roller coaster. When I explained everything to my dr he prescribed me an anxiety pill. this is my 2nd day on it so I can not say how it is working just yet! I cry over anything at this point!!! All I can do is just hug, hug, hug you! I can relate to so much of what you are going through! It is hard to not be negative when you trade pain for all kinds of other wierd things! I have a hard time remembering that at least with this pain there is light at the end of the tunnel...it is just getting there! ")

Just keep posting...there is something so theraputic about it and no, it is not tiresome to others. All of us learn from each other and are there for each other!!!! Keep that head up...soon enough there will be more good days than you can count!!!! ")
Unread 09-25-2008, 07:16 PM

Thank you so much for hearing me. It seems as if you have been through a whole lot yourself lately!!! My appt with my doc isn't for 2 more weeks but I think I'm going to have to call him and see him sooner.

I really appreciate you taking the time to post, especially considering how rotten you're feeling yourself. I've got a spare shoulder if you'd like to chat some time.

Take care, Sandy

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register