2 weeks til hysterectomy | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2 weeks til hysterectomy 2 weeks til hysterectomy

Unread 08-11-2014, 06:57 PM
2 weeks til hysterectomy

Well I'm 34 and having a tah. The past few weeks I been up and down with thoughts, fears and hell even a little hypochondria. Knowing I'm 2 weeks away I feel now is my time to get my head straight and start getting things in order. I'm so thankful for this site. I spend many hours and even days just reading what other women like me are thinking and feeling. It helps more than I expected. I know everyone has a different experience or even procedures buy its still nice to know we are here for each other. Thank you ladies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-11-2014, 07:33 PM
Re: 2 weeks til sugery

I had my surgery already, however before the surgery I thought more about the recovery then the actual surgery. I didn't want to be "down" for too long because I can't stand being laid up in bed. However, I had to recover whether I wanted to or not. However, now I feel great. Before my surgery, I was in pain, bleeding extra extra heavy, not feeling myself at all. So I suggest to think about life after surgery and not only the surgery. Think about not having the worries you have now. Think about the good times later. Take care of yourself and follow your doctor's orders!
Unread 08-11-2014, 08:44 PM
Re: 2 weeks til sugery

Hi I just wanted to wish you good luck on ur up coming surgery I am 35 and just had a TAH July 30th I was really scared about having my surgery and tried to talk myself out of it a few times. I am so glad i went ahead and did it being only 1.5 weeks out I already feel a million times better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register