Help!!Too Soon | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Help!!Too Soon Help!!Too Soon

Unread 12-03-2005, 01:19 AM
Help!!Too Soon

I am in serious meltdown mode here. BF of 7 years wanted to have sex tonight, lotsa pressure so I gave in. it hurt, i cried, he broke up with me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-03-2005, 03:24 AM
Help!!Too Soon

Oh my. I'm so sorry. With everything you've been through, this is the last thing you need to deal with. I agree with Swetty above. Please take care of yourself and worry about you right now. From my readings online here, it seems like 6-8 weeks is just the tip of the ice berg for healing. You may not feel normal for awhile. Be patient. Stay positive. Take care of yourself. I'm up for chat or email also. My first time is coming too! Hugs. csc
Unread 12-03-2005, 05:13 AM
Help!!Too Soon

What a terrible time for him to pick to behave like that. I know you must feel so hurt now, but truly you deserve better. It sounds from what other people say thats its probably a few months till you can have sex without having to go carefully, how very selfish of him to care more about his desires than your safe healing. I hope you find someone who truly appreciates you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-03-2005, 11:49 AM
Help!!Too Soon

(((newfaith))) I know you have a lot on your mind right now, but your focus needs to be on making sure that physically you're still OK. Can you please call your DR and arrange to get checked to make sure you didn't hurt anything by having sex too soon, especially with the other problems you've been having lately?

Please try to put yourself first right now. Not only will it help you get better, but also sometimes things have a way of straightening themselves out (or making themselves clear) with a little time and distance

s,
-Linda
Unread 12-03-2005, 11:56 AM
Help!!Too Soon

Dear Newfaith.
I had a TAH due to cancer on oct.12th and I would not even consider attempting sex at the moment. I feel so sorry for your situation and I am also sorry that you felt pushed into it. You are a woman who deserves more! - just as all women do no matter what!You have come through this surgery so you will also get trough this. I will send you good wishes and strengh and hope that tomorrow will bring better times.
Big hugs from me:-)
Unread 12-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Help!!Too Soon

Dear Newfaith, was so sorry when I read your post. Please let us know how your feeling now. are you ok?
xx
Unread 12-03-2005, 01:43 PM
Help!!Too Soon

3:30 here, went back to bed around maybe 11:30 or 12, can't eat, just feeling sick to my stomach. I did call the DR about 4:30 am who told me to stay off my feet, take my pain meds, and come in Mon.
I already had appt, cause the back pain. IVP went okay I guess, cause they didn't send me straight to the hospital. BF called this morning around 10:30 said his Grandmother was in the hospital, and needed directions on how to get there. He acted like nothing happened. I just feel so sad. Thank you for caring.
Unread 12-03-2005, 09:59 PM
Help!!Too Soon

Thank you ladies for all the kind words, and support. I do know I need to take care of me right now, it just makes me sad to feel such love towards someone that would kick me when I'm down. I know he has always been a selfish person, I've always considered him a taker, but I have all my life been a giver and during the good times thought we balanced each other out. I'm not a doormat. I just really do get enjoyment from seeing people I love happy.
I have been trying to take it super easy today. Sister has been taking care of me. My Dad kept the kids today, and although I wasn't able to stay long the neighbors yearly christmas party was tonight, I sat on the couch with my feet up while people brought me snacks and things. I was only there a short time, and will miss the wild side of it but it was good to be around people who care.
Unread 12-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Help!!Too Soon

(((Ladies))) We've had to remove some of the replies on this thread because they weren't addressing the recovery issues being faced by (((newfaith))) because of having sex too soon. Why it happened really isn't our concern... I don't think we should be criticizing someone we don't know, or condemning a long time relationship we don't know anything about. What we do know about is the kind of pain she must be feeling

The way everyone has reached out to (((newfaith))) at a time when she needs her sisters is wonderful. I hope everyone will join with me in wishing her an uncomplicated recovery and better days ahead

s,
-Linda

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register