2 weeks post hysterectomy - question about passing gas. | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2 weeks post hysterectomy - question about passing gas. 2 weeks post hysterectomy - question about passing gas.

Unread 09-10-2014, 05:39 PM
2 weeks post hysterectomy - question about passing gas.

Here's my dumb question of the day.... Anyone else have extreme gas pain in the evening? It seems like everyday around 6-7pm I get gassy. Its not little toots either its full blown stink fest Lol. Just curious if its just me or my diet or if its normal since everything been moved around. Thanks in advance sisters ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-10-2014, 07:52 PM
Re: 2 weeks post hysterectomy - question about passing gas.

I don't think my gas pain was specific to evening. Ha. But hoping you use some OTC to help alleviate!♡
Unread 09-10-2014, 08:30 PM

Maybe it's something you're eating at dinner that causes the gassies? Perhaps take a little stroll around the house after meals to help it pass through. In the meantime... blame it on the dog!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-10-2014, 10:25 PM

Ive figured it not food since everyday I eat something different and I'm staying away from anything that would cause gas like beans and broccoli Lol. I'm starting to think its the meds I'm taking. I love around all the time so I don't have trouble passing gas but **** its foul. Don't have a dog or I'd definitely be blaming it Lol... Oh well I'll just roll with the gas .
Unread 09-11-2014, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASmith34 View Post
Ive figured it not food since everyday I eat something different and I'm staying away from anything that would cause gas like beans and broccoli Lol. I'm starting to think its the meds I'm taking. I love around all the time so I don't have trouble passing gas but **** its foul. Don't have a dog or I'd definitely be blaming it Lol... Oh well I'll just roll with the gas .
I am at 6 weeks post op and in the evening-after dinner, I get gassy. And I can't hold it in, it's out and I do have a dog and he gets blamed! If I don't let it kit, I get an extreme belly ache.
Unread 09-11-2014, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginamarina View Post
I am at 6 weeks post op and in the evening-after dinner, I get gassy. And I can't hold it in, it's out and I do have a dog and he gets blamed! If I don't let it kit, I get an extreme belly ache.
Yeah def can't hold mine in. My boyfriend was chasing me around with the air freshener last night. Kept saying it smelled like a rat died in my rear end Lol!!!! Glad I'm not alone

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register