Coming SOON!!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Coming SOON!!!! Coming SOON!!!!

Unread 09-17-2005, 09:13 AM
Coming SOON!!!!

My surgery has been moved up to the 21st versus Oct. 5th. I know I should be grateful that I can begin the process of healing quicker, but I have to admit that I am nervous. I am not even 30 yet.

I am getting the TAH treatment at the castle and I don't know which swelly belly to get. So I am feeling behind schedule. Did anyone else get the "nesting" feeling?

Plus my Dad wants to have an "It's coming-out" party on behalf of the hyst. Perhaps this could be my Birthday party theme.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-17-2005, 09:23 AM
my two cents

We're definitely hystersisters: both for abdominal hysterctomies on Wednesday --- Sept. 21. {{{good vibes for you}}}

Wow, you probably are having to really shift gears with this new surgery date. Perhaps, the best idea now is to totally minimize your distractions, pack for the castle, get your friends/family in line to help over the next six weeks or so, and then just slide into the surgery date. I'd worry about parties, etc., much later. Maybe something special for the new year/new you?!!?

I feel for your young age, and hope the best of outcomes for you!
Unread 09-17-2005, 01:37 PM
Coming SOON!!!!

Thanks. I went out today to shop for my "take-to-the-hospital" list. I even purchased some new make-up, you know to help me feel better. I haven't found a night shirt with attitude yet. I have friends and meals lined up for next week. Do you have help coming?
Praying for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-18-2005, 03:46 PM
a small team

My husband is coving the hospital comings and goings. My mom is covering the childcare (one 7-yo) in my home. I hope this will be enough! I'm kinda independent, though I am sending all my buddies all my contact info...
Unread 09-18-2005, 03:59 PM
Coming SOON!!!!

I don't even know how long I am going to be in the hospital. My Mum and sisters as well as friends are reving up for help. I realized that I do not as much about recovery as I thought. Guess I'll find out soon enough. Good luck with everything. I would like to keep in touch with your progress seeing that we are checking in the same day. Best wishes.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register